What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/10 - 10/14

Uh... Boise just out-collapsed us. WTAF?
Conor Mcgregor GIF by UFC

I think those win probability things are so hilarious.

Allegedly Boise had a 99.8% chance of winning with 6 seconds left.

I think those win probability things are so hilarious.

Allegedly Boise had a 99.8% chance of winning with 6 seconds left.

totally agree. during hoops games a team X % to win can go up after team Y cuts into a lead and/or team X doesn't have possession of the ball.

Can't say I disagree with the comments saying they wish CU's o line showed that kind of fire Friday night.
The Boise State player didn’t even do anything bad and two of their OL (and Norvell) got unsportsmanlike penalties coming to their guy’s defense, all of which were offset by one BSU player’s penalty, which is a stupid rule, btw.

Our OL doesn’t help Shedeur up, doesn’t get in anyone’s face, has no nasty to them, and are just all soft players. One thing McCheese has been spot on about all year.

No clue. Air Force is going to win that league. Hopefully at 12-0.....so we can watch an oaf like Lanning have to prep for that offense. 😂

during the telecast, they outlined scenarios and if I recall WYO played and beat Fresno and AFA doesn't play Fresno.....with the idea that the winner of AFA and WYO was very much in the driver's seat. Hope the AFA QB isn't seriously hurt.

looking at MWC standings.....UNLV is 5-1; 2-0 but they get all 3: @Fresno, WYO, and @AFA.

edit: on the one hand, UNLV controls their destiny....but the other I don't see them winning all 3 of those games with 2 of them on the road. weather could also be a real factor @ AFA on Nov. 18.

Last edited:
I guess I don’t blame them for leaving down 21 in the 4th, but damn there was nobody there to witness it haha

It was the same thing as our game only opposite. It's late, you're freezing your ass off, and the game already seems decided. Half of the crowd at Folsom left at halftime. All the parents around us left.

I don't think we lose that game if it was at a decent hour. Once the momentum of the game shifted, the crowd didn't really ever feel like it was able to help change it.

Last edited:
Just another Lanning comment here.

No one on the planet has a more punchable face! I can’t possibly love this loss for him any more. Where was his fire and vitriol pre game speech released to the media for his primary rival? Or does he only do that against 24 point under dogs at home? Where was his half time “we’re not done. We have unfinished business” speech.

And oh by the way, HIS arrogance with his stupid 4th down calls lost this game. I LOVE IT!!

What an insecure loser.

Last edited:
True. I mean it happened in Boulder Friday night. My 70 year old father went-asked him what time he got home.

He said like 3am. Those late kicks can **** an entire weekend. Larry Scott made them a thing.......so I blame him.

Yeah, it ****ing sucked. I'll be honest, at halftime I was already planning when I was going to go home because I was freezing my ass off, too.

As it was, I stayed for every moment of that miserable second half and then blasted the heat all the way home. Luckily I go the opposite direction and my house is less than 20 miles from Folsom so I think I was home by 1 am.

Still was tired asf all day yesterday. Partly though because I went with my oldest son, arrived at Sackygate 4 hours before the game, giving my kid enough time to drink way too much and be a ****ing menace at the game, so the game was doubly exhausting to me.

No clue. Air Force is going to win that league. Hopefully at 12-0.....so we can watch an oaf like Lanning have to prep for that offense. 😂

You know, when I look at how Lanning performs in big games, I don't think they'll be in a NY6 bowl.

The best they can hope for is a rematch with UW in the CCG, which I don't know if they'll win. They won't be a NY6 game with 2 losses.

ugh. Lanning gives me the heebee jeebies. But he did say this, which I can’t bash him for.

“I think this game is 100% on me,” Lanning said in his postgame news conference. "I don’t think you guys have to look anywhere else besides me.”

during the telecast, they outlined scenarios and if I recall WYO played and beat Fresno and AFA doesn't play Fresno.....with the idea that the winner of AFA and WYO was very much in the driver's seat. Hope the AFA QB isn't seriously hurt.

looking at MWC standings.....UNLV is 5-1; 2-0 but they get all 3: @Fresno, WYO, and @AFA.

edit: on the one hand, UNLV controls their destiny....but the other I don't see them winning all 3 of those games with 2 of them on the road. weather could also be a real factor @ AFA on Nov. 18.
Regarding UNLV, it looks like we were right about Brennan Marion being a major young talent as an OC. 14th in the nation in scoring offense.

Back