What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/10 - 10/14

Morning blowouts all around, at least across the top teams. Michigan, Georgia, Ohio State, Florida State, Bama. Even Sparty rolling. So much for the morning miracle.

Hopefully Oregon - Washington will love up to the billing, and UCLA Oregon State later.

Even Sparty rolling? Guess that didn't age real well.

I hope that POS school doesn't win another game this year ... and they richly deserve the cluster**** they're experiencing right now.

I have seen almost zero college football besides CU this year. Went to the home games + ASU and hosted parties for TCU and Oregon.

Watching the competent OL/DL/LB play in this Oregon UW game is like entering another universe.

Awful play calls at the GL. I never understand when you're on the 1 yard line and line up in shotgun and take the snap at the 6. Smash mouth knock it in from a power formation or very least the brotherly shove.

For the first time, Oregon legitimately looks like an SEC team. As much of a douche as he is, Lanning is the guy that will have them competing with UM and tOSU in the B1G along with anyone in the SEC.

Comparing their Secindary and LBs to ours still makes us look JV.

Awful play calls at the GL. I never understand when you're on the 1 yard line and line up in shotgun and take the snap at the 6. Smash mouth knock it in from a power formation or very least the brotherly shove.

Exactly what I was thinking. Lining up in shotgun from the 1? WTF. Apparently UW has never heard of a QB sneak.

I just don't like any team - including ours - not being able to line up under center with 2 yards or less to go.

Having said that, I think UW got screwed on that play when the dude fumbled going into the end zone. The nose of the ball was across the goal line when he recovered.

I just don't like any team - including ours - not being able to line up under center with 2 yards or less to go.

Having said that, I think UW got screwed on that play when the dude fumbled going into the end zone. The nose of the ball was across the goal line when he recovered.

Yea I thought that was a TD too

An underrated reason for hating Oregon is the band constantly playing the worst thing ever written by John Williams. That damn Phantom Menace Gungan song!

Back