What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/31 - 11/4

Strange call by KSU.

weird call by Sark on 3rd and 3. Baxter scored before but you don't need to score, you need 3 yards to end the game. you get half-hearted misdirection and lob pitch back to Baxter 5 yards behind the LOS, horizontal floater while KSU doesn't bite on the weak misdirection and has time to chase to Baxter

That was a total meteor game, but obviously MSU beating the Nubs is the better outcome.
Both are equally easy to hate.

Difference is that Colorado isn't full of obnoxious MSU fans who insist on pretending like there is something special about Michigan while themselves never wanting to go back and live in their god forsaken excuse for a home state.

Hell of a game. KSU is a damn good 6-3 team.

In other news - Ole Miss came back to beat aTm after blowing a big lead they had early in Q3. Jimbo's seat keeps getting hotter.

Bedlam underway.....Pokes take opening kick down the field and score. Sooners answer with 64 yard TD on 2nd play. 7-7.

I had no idea AF v Army is at Mile High. They got a beautiful day and a huge crowd but AF can't score. 3-23 12:00 left in Q4

Real thrill per minute game in Evanston Ill.

Iowa and Northwestern tied 0-0 at half.

In an era of wide open offenses they have a combined 110 yards in the first half with 40 yards of passing.

Saw somewhere (possibly this thread or on AB) that the Saturday after BCS/playoff rankings come out, usually one of the top 4 ends up losing. Ohio State was fairly close until late with Rutgers, Georgia is tied with Mizzou at half, and FSU tied with Pitt as well. Don't see the Fighting Stalions losing to Purdue, so let's go Mizzou and Pitt!

Last edited:
I pull for AF but, at the same time, get tired of listening to the local sports media salivating over “how great” they are. And it’s not just AF. Anytime a MWC team is going undefeated they get way over hyped. They play in the MWC. They don’t have 5 or 6 top 25 teams on their schedule.

I had no idea AF v Army is at Mile High. They got a beautiful day and a huge crowd but AF can't score. 3-23 12:00 left in Q4
From the first post in the thread

Closer to home (17) Air Force (8-0) is hosting Army (2-6) at Empower Field in Denver. This is one of the best Air Force teams in years and Army is bad but in Commander in Chief games you can throw the records out. This is a game worth seeing in person if you can.

Army has been bad all year but the Air Force record is deceptive. They are undefeated but most of those wins have been against really weak opponents.

Army has gone away from the triple option style Air Force runs but they are very familiar with the AF offense so don't have to make the same adjustments that most teams do

Army’s been bad this year but today it looks like the 8-0 team, not AFA. Still 23-3 with 6:51 left in the game.

Always makes me chuckle when I hear football coach talk and how much so many of them sound like Southern Baptist preachers.

Yikes! Utah obliterated ASU. Just our luck if Utah gets their act together at the end of the season.

Back