What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/4 - 10/7

Somebody told me they were going to win that game.

@#1 pick

Wyoming-Air Force got really interesting with Wyomings win over Fresno. They both should be ranked.
Air Force is looking pretty tough this year and Wyoming has some serious grit. I think Air Force is the team to beat in the MW.

Why can’t USC sleepwalk when they play us? Or any else for that matter.

Dude, look at CSU getting rolled today. ASU is gonna get crushed by UW next week.

Everybody is going to be hyped up to play us and we're going to get their best shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if USC is emotionally flat tonight.

My level of care for that game and that team doesn't move a tad on the Richter scale. If they win or lose, I don't care.
😂 I still think it's funny when they lose.

It's like watching the goober who thinks he's going to take the hot woman home from the club fail lol.

Dude, look at CSU getting rolled today. ASU is gonna get crushed by UW next week.

Everybody is going to be hyped up to play us and we're going to get their best shot.

I wouldn't be surprised if USC is emotionally flat tonight.
That game is week after. Washington-Oregon next week.

Go Huskies.

Ole Miss 5-1.
DAAAAAMMMNN!! IT! ARKANSAS!! Leading in the 4th. Throw a pick driving for the tie with 2 min left. This 4 game road stretch v LSU, aTm, Ole Miss, Bama is just brutal, but the Hogs are keeping it so close.

Cormani would have broken that up...

sips-tea-stephen-a-smith.gif

You said you had some pillow talk material to give. I don't want to hear from you until you give it.

😂

I’ll probably post it in the morning.

I had to run to In-N-Out to get dinner for two of my kids. Rebecca is traveling with the other kid.

Actually - maybe I’ll do it at halftime of this game.

Back