What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 10/7-10/9

Good thing I'm already depressed as ****, otherwise the fact that Nassar State is ranked #11 while we have yet to beat an FBS team this year would really be bringing me down.

Last edited:

Awkward Britney Spears GIF

Is that kid okay? Was it supposed to be a joke that he was telling, or…?

Truth is, he ran a very clean program, graduated his players, and built Penn State up as a university. Would do things like rip on the president at a banquet where they were honoring his team by challging them to bring the academic reputation to the same level of success.

He was everything right about college football... but Sandusky. Maybe impossible to tip the balance no matter what you did when "enabling & protecting a child rapist" is on the other side of the scale. I'm trying to parse it, but there is no saving that legacy because what happened was just that bad.

OT - like the sig line

Man, watching college QB’s throw completions into tight coverage is so fun! I wish CU could do that. 😥

Watching these Games with my Dad and we've both come to the conclusion that it is impossible for CU to be as bad on offense as they have been. Even **** teams full of no/1 star players can still advance the ball... string a few plays together... get more than 1 first down and score points....

Sark having success against the #6 team in the nation. How can he do that without Chiv and Hagan on staff? Unpossible.
Ha imagine being the OC of Alabama and being told by a program like the University of Colorado that you must retain a couple mediocre offensive assistants or else you won’t be hired.

Sark almost trying to do CU a favor and ended up leaving like
Vine Ok GIF

Ha imagine being the OC of Alabama and being told by a program like the University of Colorado that you must retain a couple mediocre offensive assistants or else you won’t be hired.

Sark almost trying to do CU a favor and ended up leaving like
Vine Ok GIF

Nick Saban offering to make him the highest paid coordinator in America might have had something to do with it too

Back