What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/21 - 11/25

What am I missing in this Nub/Iowa game in Nebraska being favored? Same with Boise and AFA?
BSU and AFA have been heading fast in opposite directions the past month.

I think Nub fans are known to bet heavily on their team and it influences lines.

......…..............

This Iowa-Nebraska is basically hate-watching paint dry. Will be funny if it ends up being the Under result in the lowest O/U point total in the annals of CFB.

Big penalty taking 3 points away from Iowa. Not sure the Nubs could have come back from that deficit. Winning via a safety remains in play.

Big penalty taking 3 points away from Iowa. Not sure the Nubs could have come back from that deficit. Winning via a safety remains in play.

Thought for a millisecond that Iowa was going to score a TD. Then Iowa remembered that they are Iowa.

amazing OU-TCU started well before NU-IU but at moment 6:11 left in the first in Norman and 1:27 left in first in Lincoln...

Tim Brando says a lot of stuff that doesn't make any sense.

Booing the refs for calling an obvious hit out of bounds.

Nice work, classiest fans.

What am I missing in this Nub/Iowa game in Nebraska being favored? Same with Boise and AFA?
Air Force had major passing issues last week. They're at their best when they have a QB who is good enough to where you have to respect his arm.

I have no idea about the Nub line.

@Buffnik you can’t watch this garbage Iowa offense and tell me it’s a great style of football. They are trying to score but their QB sucks, they’ve had two chip shot FGs blocked, and a TD dropped. They should have 20 points right now, but they are incompetent.

Iowa's kicker is kicking the ball into the line. No reason a 20 yard FG should be that low going over the line.

The one thing that is actually bad is the execution of the pass game. Not under much pressure, but QB accuracy is wildly inconsistent and the receivers aren't reliable to bring catches in when it's within their radius.

The one thing that is actually bad is the execution of the pass game. Not under much pressure, but QB accuracy is wildly inconsistent and the receivers aren't reliable to bring catches in when it's within their radius.

And Hill has actually been good by his standards, lol.

Why do they show Rhule after at least every other play?

BSU and AFA have been heading fast in opposite directions the past month.

I think Nub fans are known to bet heavily on their team and it influences lines.

......…..............

This Iowa-Nebraska is basically hate-watching paint dry. Will be funny if it ends up being the Under result in the lowest O/U point total in the annals of CFB.
Air Force hasn't been the same since Larrier went down. Starting senior QB Ben Brittain.

Still playing for an MWC championship trip.

Last edited:
The AFA-Boise game isn't hard to understand. AFA has lost 3 in a row and is down to a 3rd string QB who can't throw along with some other key injuries. Boise started the season struggling but has won 5 of their last 7, 3 of the last 4.

The old rule of thumb is that the home team gets 3, often that advantage is a little larger for Nebraska. Betting lines are designed to balance the money bet and Nebraska fans tend to bet even when it doesn't make sense. Main thing though is that people look at Iowa and while they see the record they also see that offense and it's hard to believe they can score enough to win. They keep doing it but it is still hard to believe.

Back