What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/21 - 11/25

Haven't decided if I want Michigan or Ohio State to win. Both are insufferable, so I'm mostly trying to decide what result would cause the most chaos and suffering. You know, since I'm already feeling the Christmas spirit or something.
Thinking about this the best outcome would be a Michigan win.

This would result in the entitled tOSU fans directing more of their anger at Day helping push him to take the A&M job.

Meanwhile the in-person scouting scandal and more importantly the cyber theft issues come to a head with the FBI who is already investigating finding that Harbaugh did know it was going on. Harbaugh to avoid NCAA sanctions (show cause) goes to the NFL.

You don't think UGA gets in if they lose to Bama?

I think that's the result Oregon has to fear.

Maybe UGA could still get in but Texas or FSU would have to lose and maybe both. Then it would be:

UM/tOSU
Bama
Texas/FSU, whoever wins out
???

Best candidates for that last spot would be UGA and Oregon. The thing Oregon has going for them is the committee loves them despite only having 1 win over a ranked opponent.

Michigan might break this open unless Ohio State's QB is better than he's down so far.
Is he? My impression has been that it's been a major struggle on offense for them every time they've faced a top defense & it's come done to "force it to Harrison and trust he'll make something happen."

Is he? My impression has been that it's been a major struggle on offense for them every time they've faced a top defense & it's come done to "force it to Harrison and trust he'll make something happen."

Nah, I think they're toast.

Good call on the TD. He had possession when he crossed the goal line and when his knee hit the ground. Ohio State ripped it out in the end zone. Adds some flavor to the game to make Ohio State step up the offense now...

He made a solid play calling the audible and going to the TE.

If they are smart they will keep using their OL to control the ball and not count on the QB to carry the game.

In the postgame, Ferentz was asked about the accomplishment of a 10-win season. His response was that they got screwed in the Minnesota game.

I'd forgotten about that. Punt return TD called back in a 12-10 loss because of a very borderline illegal fair catch signal they noticed on replay. That team really should be 11-1 and in the playoff conversation. Crazy.
Iowa played only one of the B1G power teams and got destroyed. They were always going to be on the outside looking in

When I was a kid growing up in Chicago, my dad used to take me to Northwestern football games once a year.

For whatever reason, it would be the Michigan game every other year when they had them at home. Given Northwestern was absolutely horrible back then, it turned me into a Michigan fan watching them run Northwestern out of the stadium every time.

I still remember Anthony Carter being easily the best player on the field and it wasn't even close.

That's a long way of saying I took a parlay of O46 and the Wolverines money line.

Professional answer by OSU. Not sure about that TD call.

I think it was a TD. Tie goes to the receiver? He crossed the goal with contested possession and had a knee down in the end zone still with the ball before it was stripped.

I was just flipping around checking on a couple other games and I go back to UM/OSU and there's only 2 minutes left?? Yea this one is over.

Back