What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

UA had a punt return for a TD called back to a questionable block in back penalty and Rich Rod is Rich Rod.

the more i watch “other games” the more discouraged i get with buffs position in the world

Boy we really did Rich Rod and Zona a favor when we injured Dawkins...3rd and long, lets run a bubble screen. Don't stop Rich Roddin' Rich Rod.

All I'm saying is that Stanford only beat them by 1 the week after we played them.

You know I gotta get my troll in sometimes

I just hate that line of thinking. Reminds me of, welp just gotta tip your cap when your baseball team gets no hit by a AAAA pitcher they just called up.

Bama needs help from tOSU and/or TCU.

Agreed that if OSU and/or TCU wins next week that opens the door for Bama to get in. Possibly a Miami win too.

I think these will be the 4 if this is the scenario:
SEC Champ - in
Clemson wins tonight and beats Miami - in (Even with a loss tonight and a win next week Clemson is probably in)
Wisconsin beats OSU - in
If OU beats TCU - in

Agreed that if OSU and/or TCU wins next week that opens the door for Bama to get in. Possibly a Miami win too.

I think these will be the 4 if this is the scenario:
SEC Champ - in
Clemson wins tonight and beats Miami - in (Even with a loss tonight and a win next week Clemson is probably in)
Wisconsin beats OSU - in
If OU beats TCU - in
A 2-loss Clemson isn't getting in over a 1-loss Alabama.

A 2-loss Clemson isn't getting in over a 1-loss Alabama.
They beat Auburn and would be a conference champion. They also beat Alabama in the playoff last year, so not sure how people who give a little extra weight to someone who has been there before would put Bama in over Clemson right now.

But, yeah, 2 losses and Clemson is done.

Damn Beavs.

Ever since Nall fumbled trying to run out the clock against Stanford...

They beat Auburn and would be a conference champion. They also beat Alabama in the playoff last year, so not sure how people who give a little extra weight to someone who has been there before would put Bama in over Clemson right now.

But, yeah, 2 losses and Clemson is done.
Last year shouldn't matter. They'd have 2 losses and both would be worse than Alabama's loss. No chance they get in with 2 losses.

Congrats to Auburn and Stidham on a great game today, what a tremendous past 2 weeks for Auburn and they could cap off an incredible 3-week stretch with a win next weekend in Atlanta. The difficulty will be ramped up next week in a neutral site game against a Georgia team with redemption on their mind. Winner certainly goes to the playoff.

Back