What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 11/3/12

I'd like to see ND play Oregon in a BCS bowl, I really would. But for some strange I get the feeling that ND will manage to find their way into a match-up against Boise or the Big East champ. Imagine that.

I'd like to see ND play Oregon in a BCS bowl, I really would. But for some strange I get the feeling that ND will manage to find their way into a match-up against Boise or the Big East champ. Imagine that.

I want to see Oregon vs Alabama. Best defense vs best offense. I'm pretty sure Alabama will win by a TD or two, but it'd be entertaining at least.

I know we're supposed to dislike ND around these parts, but they really have put together a very good team and they find ways to win football games. I am more than a little envious of them at this point.

Coach Chryst who I was a big fan of hiring at CU had a bad 4th quarter up 20-12 against ND. Very odd play calls with Ray Graham not getting the ball in two straight series (well one carry on a 3rd and 18) One of the best games of the year tho.

Didn't watch any of the Nebraska-Michigan State game but based on twitter it sounds like the MSU players are somewhat pissed about the officiating in today's game.

Didn't watch any of the Nebraska-Michigan State game but based on twitter it sounds like the MSU players are somewhat pissed about the officiating in today's game.
Our players could complain about the same thing................refs were terrible to both teams tonight they just happened to get a call against them and the end of the game when it mattered. Every time MSU had an incomplete pass they threw a flag on our secondary. The refs nation wide seem to be getting worse and worse.

Back