What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Fowler and Herbie have LSU/FSU tomorrow. Probably the most marquee (from a rankings POV) game of the weekend.

I'm sure we'll get some Prime talk there.

Been watching OSU-Indiana. Buckeyes don't look great.
Other than the LSU/FSU game the rest of the weekends schedule is trash. Nobody even threatening to a major upset, nobody with any giant performances.

Not only is the Prime storyline the only thing that stands out CU beating TCU (in their place) is the only big story on the field all weekend.

If that game ends up not being close or being a snoozer look for the second half to become the Deion in Boulder show.

Also with no NFL games this weekend when the ESPN/FS1 argument shows come back Tuesday morning CU/Prime will get more attention than maybe any college football story until we get close to the playoffs.

Other than the LSU/FSU game the rest of the weekends schedule is trash. Nobody even threatening to a major upset, nobody with any giant performances.

Not only is the Prime storyline the only thing that stands out CU beating TCU (in their place) is the only big story on the field all weekend.

If that game ends up not being close or being a snoozer look for the second half to become the Deion in Boulder show.

I was thinking Boise-UW would be better but UW is in control. SCarolina-NCarolina should be a good one tonight and WV-PSU maybe. But yea LSU-FSU is clearly the game of the weekend and should be a great one.

Also with no NFL games this weekend when the ESPN/FS1 argument shows come back Tuesday morning CU/Prime will get more attention than maybe any college football story until we get close to the playoffs.
That might have been one of the wackier games I watched last year, but I'm not expecting a repeat. Tigers by double digits.

Kinda curious about Nevada-USC. Brendon Lewis against that defense interests me a little.

No significant upsets so far this week.

Fresno (MWC) beats Purdue (B1G) 39-35.

Boise giving Washington a game.

CU is the game this week that everybody will talk about all season.
No upsets whatsoever! :cool:

I'm not sure that Portland State has more than 5 guys who could make the Oregon team as walk-ons.

If there's one thing I hope shakes out from realignment it would be an end to these types of games. Want to financially support lower divisions? The answer is to bring one in as an actual Spring Game opponent and to also bring one in as a Fall Camp scrimmage. Both could sell a bunch of tickets & give a high 6 figure payout to a local program from a lower division without it having to be part of the real season.

Rammies in a 7-3 hole against future conference foe Washington State.

Got a name your score game coming up in two weeks.

Surprised to see lots of empty seats in Charlotte. They’re supposed to care more in the south. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Surprised to see lots of empty seats in Charlotte. They’re supposed to care more in the south. 🤷🏽‍♂️

UNC fans are apathetic towards football. When I was at GameDay this morning USC fans were the vast majority. It does seem odd that USC can sell out an 80k seat stadium 90 minutes down the road. I just think in general that fans around the country don't care much for these neutral sites games, with a few obvious exceptions.

I'm not sure that Portland State has more than 5 guys who could make the Oregon team as walk-ons.

If there's one thing I hope shakes out from realignment it would be an end to these types of games. Want to financially support lower divisions? The answer is to bring one in as an actual Spring Game opponent and to also bring one in as a Fall Camp scrimmage. Both could sell a bunch of tickets & give a high 6 figure payout to a local program from a lower division without it having to be part of the real season.
That would be a ton of fun to see going forward

UNC fans are apathetic towards football. When I was at GameDay this morning USC fans were the vast majority. It does seem odd that USC can sell out an 80k seat stadium 90 minutes down the road. I just think in general that fans around the country don't care much for these neutral sites games, with a few obvious exceptions.
I remember LSU-FSU last year. Superdome packed. They can work depending on the circumstances.

North Carolina and South Carolina aren't big enough brands to pull that off though.

Last edited:
I remember LSU-FSU last year. Superdome packed. They can work depending on the circumstances.

Yes they work great with the right circumstances. Oregon-UGA last year. Georgia and Clemson played in Charlotte a couple years ago and that was a sellout too. Games like Ole Miss-Louisville in Atlanta a couple years ago, not so much.

Yes they work great with the right circumstances. Oregon-UGA last year. Georgia and Clemson played in Charlotte a couple years ago and that was a sellout too. Games like Ole Miss-Louisville in Atlanta a couple years ago, not so much.
I would love to see replace that Houston series in 25-26 with the same type of thing LSU and Florida State are doing with the Noles. Maybe a game in Denver for one in Orlando, Jacksonville, or Tampa.

Imagine the storylines.

Back