What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

cLemson
Pee Wee Lol GIF

I'm gonna make this more about Duke.

Clemson was not an elite, traditional power. They are a good program that went on a dominant run which is ending.

Duke has done one heck of a job of turning itself into a consistently solid football team. Consecutive excellent hires of Cutcliffe and Elko.

Dabo was not all Lawrence, far from it.

He hates the portal and NIL. Not good going forward.
Oh for sure. They won't ever totally fall off the map with him in charge-they'll get to bowls most years (that league sucks), with the occasional 10 win year. They're not getting back to where they were with TL and Venables (who is one of the best D-Coordinators in the sport).

Last edited:
I'm gonna make this more about Duke.

Clemson was not an elite, traditional power. They are a good program that went on a dominant run which is ending.

Duke has done one heck of a job of turning itself into a consistently solid football team. Consecutive excellent hires of Cutcliffe and Elko.

I agree about Duke and the jon Elko is doing but Clemson also would've lost to a lot of teams tonight

Is it too soon to just admit Dabo landed a unicorn in Lawrence and they won't get back there?

Its not that he can't handle the portal-I don't think he wants to.

Williams, Etienne, Higgins, Back Rub, and many more.

Don’t do us dirty like that when talking sh*t to Nub fans on Twitter.

Again, going back to the scheduling for week one… Clemson vs Duke? Ugh come on.

CFB has one week without the NFL and they put games on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and there were a total of 4 compelling matchups the entire weekend and ultimately only 2-3 games that actually were worth watching.

I suppose having mediocre to below average matchups in week one still draws eyeballs so maybe that’s why, but I can’t help but think they would pull NFL number in ratings had the networks put out a better slate.
This didn't age well.

Williams, Etienne, Higgins, Back Rub, and many more.

Don’t do us dirty like that when talking sh*t to Nub fans on Twitter.

Oh no doubt. That staff missed on DJ, and I'm not wowed by Klubnik.

Bowl team, but not a playoff contender. They can nuke the ACC's playoff hopes by beating Florida State for the 8th straight time on the 23rd, though.

Again, going back to the scheduling for week one… Clemson vs Duke? Ugh come on.

CFB has one week without the NFL and they put games on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, and there were a total of 4 compelling matchups the entire weekend and ultimately only 2-3 games that actually were worth watching.

I suppose having mediocre to below average matchups in week one still draws eyeballs so maybe that’s why, but I can’t help but think they would pull NFL number in ratings had the networks put out a better slate.
You just hate upsets.

Bowl team, but not a playoff contender. They can nuke the ACC's playoff hopes by beating Florida State for the 8th straight time on the 23rd, though.

Nah, if FSU still goes on to win the ACC they will almost still certainly make the playoffs if losing at Clemson is their only loss.

Let’s see how DJ does this year. You’re not always going to have the best QB in his draft class as your QB.

Yes, I know Mahomes was in Watson’s class but was trying to make a point.

Biggest difference I'm seeing with Clemson is the overall roster. This past decade, they were absolutely dominant on the DL and had WRs that could have been a solid group for an NFL team. They don't have that now and their overall team speed has become average. It's not like when they could weather the issues which come with developing a QB, maybe drop a game in the first half of the season, but become dominant by the end of October. The talent's simply not what it was.

Back