What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/14 - 9/16

KSU-Mizzou is a heck of a game.

Mizzou up 27-24 with a little over 8 minutes left.

A bit more scoring that I'd expected in this one.

BC scored (31-16) then missed the extra point. Then squib kicked and recovered at the FSU 25. Now they have a 1st down at the 13.

BC went for it on 4th and 1 at the 4 and failed.

BC got a scoop and score on an FSU fumble. 31-22 and BC fails on a 2 point conversion.
No matter what happens in this game, color me not impressed with FSU.

Jesus. BC scores again. 31-29 with about 5:40 left. The two missed xtra point conversions are the difference.

FSU went 3 and out, BC has the ball back with 4:37 left.

BC went backward and had to punt on 4th and 24. FSU ball with 2:13 left.

BC had stopped FSU and was going to get the ball back with 1:30, but their 19th penalty was a face mask. Game over.

Last edited:
Awful announcing. Bitching about FSU RB going out of bounds, forgetting that the rule is that the clock doesn't stop with over 2 minutes left.

Followed by an idiotic facemask (penalty #18 on BC) that ends the game instead of them getting a stop on 3rd down & getting the ball back.

Awful announcing. Bitching about FSU RB going out of bounds, forgetting that the rule is that the clock doesn't stop with over 2 minutes left.

Followed by an idiotic facemask (penalty #18 on BC) that ends the game instead of them getting a stop on 3rd down & getting the ball back.
I really do not like that OB clock rule. At the least, it should be 5 minutes and not 2.

Did the announcer just say “if there is any hope (for Illinois), they have to go to the end zone here?” Dude! They are down by 17 with :33 to go!
Sometimes they take being a company guy a bit too far. I'm all for hyping things, but there's a point where you can't be that dishonest to your audience.

• Haha
Reactions: DBT
Holy sh*t! Kicker bails them out by hitting a 61 yarder!

30-27 Mizzou wins.
One of the crazier endings I’ve seen in a while.

While that was happening I was voice-to-text sending a message to my family group. I didn’t realize it, but as the kick went through I said “holy ****ing ****!” Siri recorded it, I hit send, not even checking the text. Everyone was like 🤣🤣🤣 what???

Watching this UNC-Minnesota game and the difference in athleticism is glaring.

And this is the case when just about any B1G program outside their big 3 (OSU, UM, PSU) plays anyone from another P5 conference. Great in the trenches, but the overall speed & playmaking is sub-par.

Notre Dame struggling with Central Michigan, they lead but 21-14 at half is not what they would expect.

Now after Iowa State gets beat Iowa is trailing Western Michigan 7-0. Did the Iowa legislature pass a law prohibiting competent offense at the college level?

Notre Dame struggling with Central Michigan, they lead but 21-14 at half is not what they would expect.

Now after Iowa State gets beat Iowa is trailing Western Michigan 7-0. Did the Iowa legislature pass a law prohibiting competent offense at the college level?
Players must have bet the under and taken the underdogs straight up.

Back