What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 9/26-9/28

Who isn’t considered the middle of the Pac 12? Oregon? Even with the loss to Cal, UW still seems like a level above the rest as well. Think they win comfortably (2+ scores) today

Here's how I'd break down the conference going into today:
Two best teams look like
Oregon
Washington

The middle
WSU
Utah
USC
ASU
Us
UA
Cal

I don't think Stanford's as bad as the other two
Stanford

UCLA
Oregon State

Here's how I'd break down the conference going into today:
Two best teams look like
Oregon
Washington

The middle
WSU
Utah
USC
ASU
Us
UA
Cal

I don't think Stanford's as bad as the other two
Stanford

UCLA
Oregon State

Oregon/Washington

Utah
Wazzu
USC
ASU
Cal
CU

Stanford

Arizona
UCLA
Oregon State

Oregon/Washington

Utah
Wazzu
USC
ASU
Cal
CU

Stanford

Arizona
UCLA
Oregon State

Arizona/UCLA is going to be interesting tonight-what version of Arizona's defense shows up? The one who held Texas Tech to 14.......or the one who gave up 90 points to powers Hawaii and Northern Arizona?

Does Jim Leonard get a HC opportunity soon? I can’t imagine he’s going to garner attention from P5 programs just yet, but have to think G5 programs will be all over him after this season.

good win for the stripper u last night. usc v. washington is a big game if we want any theoretical chance at the south. i think utah will handle wsu. ucla and arizona don't look to factor in the south but it will be interesting to see if fucla is really on the upswing.

These morning games are pretty boring, I think I’ve become spoiled by Pac-12AfterDark.
Wisconsin-Northwestern s the best game on, but it's not exactly filled with momentum plays. Just kind of plodding along.

If NFL officials are totally inept at the "highest level", imagine how utterly incompetent college ones are.

A&M, you might want to bring it every time you step on the field. Yeah, saw the big pass play to get the lead. Arkansas aren't world beaters, quit ****ing around.

Wiscy wearing some seriously hideous throwbacks.
The game is matching the uniforms, a throwback to the leather helmet days. I like the uni's though for at least a game.

This game is good news for us though. We knew that Wiscy is tough in the trenches and is going to do ugly things to the fuskers. What I am seeing today with Northwestern is a team that lacks offensive playmakers but that has a very good chance of beating the bugeaters badly in the trenches thus giving us another week of pleasure at the expense of Surveyor and the like.

Back