What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/28 - 9/30

That Utah offense looked Karl Dorrell bad. QB play was atrocious and the receivers weren’t helping any.

When is Rising supposed to be back? Oregon State is a good team with a good defense, but Utah looked downright inept on offense.

Excuse GIF by MOODMAN

Nice throw Michigan
Nebraska is smart to shrink the stadium capacity so less people see the crap they are putting on the field

It’s a 90+ degree and windy day in eastern Nebraska. Only fitting that nubs are getting smoked out in this BBQ weather.
All that sweat doesn't get absorbed by the red polyester, it just kind of clings to it.

Definitely glad I don't have to be next to those people in the buffet line after this game is over.

All that sweat doesn't get absorbed by the red polyester, it just kind of clings to it.

Definitely glad I don't have to be next to those people in the buffet line after this game is over.
The smell of hot manure might mask the high cholesterol BO smell

Not that we want to get @Duff Man overly hopeful but Auburn giving Georgia all the want today. This would be the upset of the year if they could pull it off.

Helluva option play by KU.
they have legit option blocking schemes, too.

that said, I don't agree with 3 min left in the 3rd, down 6 that "you have to go" for that 4th down and 1 or 2 on your own 40. 18 min of football left, one score game.....you don't HAVE to do anything yet.

and you have bad exchange in backfield, UT scores on a short field. 26-14 Horns. I woulda played field position.....(hindsight 20/20) but even if you make it your are still on your KU side of the field.

they have legit option blocking schemes, too.

that said, I don't agree with 3 min left in the 3rd, down 6 that "you have to go" for that 4th down and 1 or 2 on your own 40. 18 min of football left, one score game.....you don't HAVE to do anything yet.

and you have bad exchange in backfield, UT scores on a short field. 26-14 Horns. I woulda played field position.....(hindsight 20/20) but even if you make it your are still on your KU side of the field.
Fans always love it when their team goes for it, until it doesn't work.

Sometimes though coaches outsmart themselves.

lookin like a good finish at Jordan-Hare.....

by and by, just me or does it seem like Texas Tech and Houston play 2 or 3 times a year? :giggle:

Back