What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 9/28 - 9/30

This TCU v WVU game looked like fun when I turned it on at the start of the 4th, but damn this has been a brutal quarter to watch.

Northern Colorado showed some signs of life keeping it much closer than expected losing to Weber State 28-21.

RMAC play today

South Dakota Mines over Black Hills State 49-14.
Adams State got a win at NM Highlands 21-14
Western and Mines both stayed undefeated
Western Colorado 43 - Colorado Mesa 7
Colorado Mines 35 - Chadron State 7
And Pueblo barely slipped by Fort Lewis 85-7

Checked in on Nevada. Lewis is 3/8 for 32 yards. Too painfully familiar, so I changed the channel.
That team around him is terrible.

Random thought on the MWC-Air Force has a schedule that will allow them to pull this off, but I'd love to see them grab that NY6 bid just so we can watch Oregon or USC (in particular-we can't run it at all and we went for 200 on them) try to figure out how to defend that offense. Racking up the style points-they've blown out the last three teams they've played.

Checked in on Nevada. Lewis is 3/8 for 32 yards. Too painfully familiar, so I changed the channel.
He is losing his QB starter and they might be converting him to RB
Kid is a nice young man, but just not a QB. Should look at position change to help his future

FU…:

South Car
Duke
LSU
Louisiana
Syracuse
UCF
Vandy
TCU
Arkansas

Rough day for CUAV re rooting interest.

Back