What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Dec. 4th-6th

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4​

8:30 PM25 ULL @ Appalachian StateESPNJason Benetti, Andre Ware

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5​

12:00 PM4 Ohio State @ Michigan StateABCBob Wischusen, Dan Orlovsky
12:00 PMTexas @ Kansas StateFOXGus Johnson, Joel Klatt
12:00 PM5 Texas A&M @ AuburnESPNSean McDonough, Todd Blackledge, Todd McShay
12:00 PM15 Oklahoma State @ TCUESPN2Mark Jones, Dusty Dvoracek
12:00 PMPenn State @ RutgersFS1Mark Followill, Matt Millen
12:00 PMKansas @ Texas TechFS2Guy Haberman, Charles Arbuckle
12:00 PMArkansas @ MissouriSECNDave Neal, DJ Shockley
12:00 PMNebraska @ PurdueBTNCory Provus, Anthony Herron
12:00 PMWestern Carolina @ 17 North CarolinaACCNWes Durham, Roddy Jones
12:00 PMMemphis @ TulaneESPN+David Saltzman, Keith Moreland
12:00 PMRice @ 21 MarshallESPN+
12:00 PMToledo @ Northern IllinoisESPN3
2:00 PMBall State @ Central MichiganESPNUClay Matvick, Rocky Boiman
2:00 PMEastern Michigan @ Western MichiganESPN+
2:00 PMTroy @ South AlabamaESPN3
2:00 PMBowling Green @ AkronESPN3
2:30 PMSyracuse @ 2 Notre DameNBCMike Tirico, Tony Dungy
3:00 PMULM @ Arkansas StateESPN3
3:30 PM12 Indiana @ 16 WisconsinABCJoe Tessitore, Greg McElroy
3:30 PM6 Florida @ TennesseeCBSCarter Blackburn, Aaron Murray
3:30 PMWest Virginia @ 9 Iowa StateESPNDave Pasch, Mike Golic
3:30 PM24 Tulsa @ NavyESPN2Anish Shroff, Tom Luginbill
3:30 PM19 Iowa @ IllinoisFS1Eric Collins, Ben Leber
3:30 PMBoston College @ VirginiaACC RSNs
4:00 PMStanford @ 22 WashingtonFOXJoe Davis, Mark Helfrich
4:00 PMGeorgia Tech @ N.C. StateACCNChris Cotter, Mark Herzlich, Eric Wood
5:30 PM13 BYU @ 18 Coastal CarolinaESPNUBill Roth, Dustin Fox
6:00 PMSan Jose State @ HawaiiHawaii PPV,
Team1Sports
6:00 PMFlorida Atlantic @ Georgia SouthernESPN+
7:00 PM23 Oregon @ CaliforniaESPNDave Flemming, Rod Gilmore
7:00 PMColorado @ ArizonaFS1Alex Faust, Evan Moore
7:00 PMColorado State @ San Diego StateCBSSNRich Waltz, Aaron Taylor
7:30 PM3 Clemson @ Virginia TechABCChris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit
7:30 PMSouth Carolina @ KentuckySECNTom Hart, Jordan Rodgers, Cole Cubelic
8:00 PM1 Alabama @ LSUCBSBrad Nessler, Gary Danielson
8:00 PMBaylor @ 11 OklahomaFOXTim Brando, Spencer Tillman
8:00 PM10 Miami @ DukeACCNDave O'Brien, Tim Hasselbeck
10:30 PMOregon State @ UtahESPNMike Couzens, Kirk Morrison
10:30 PMUCLA @ Arizona StateFS1Aaron Goldsmith, Brady Quinn
10:30 PMFresno State @ NevadaFS2Anthony LaPanta, Ron Johnson
10:30 PMWyoming vs New MexicoCBSSNJohn Sadak, Randy Cross

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 6​

12:00 PMWestern Kentucky @ CharlotteESPN3
7:30 PMWashington State @ 20 USCFS1Alex Faust, Petros Papadakis

I think the Louisiana long snapper may single-handedly lose the game for them against App State.

Louisiana just took a second safety because they were afraid to use their long snapper on a punt. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.

Louisiana just took a second safety because they were afraid to use their long snapper on a punt. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this.
Really questionable call on their part.

Threw an incomplete pass on 3rd and 2 that stopped the clock and saved Appy from having to use their last time-out. Then as you said ran out of the back giving up the safety, which brought the score to within 3 points, a FG instead of a TD.

Had they just run the ball on 3rd and 4th down they probably would have gained the 2 yards and killed the clock after that.

Then off the safety the return brought the ball back to about the Appy 45 so they only gained about 15 yards on it.

Appy drives down then ULL gets a PI in the end zone bringing the FG attempt to where it should have been fairly easy but end up winning when the Appy college kicker shanks what should have been a fairly easy kick.

May be one of the worst special teams games in recent years. Bad snaps, missed easy kicks, bad KO coverage.

Really questionable call on their part.

Threw an incomplete pass on 3rd and 2 that stopped the clock and saved Appy from having to use their last time-out. Then as you said ran out of the back giving up the safety, which brought the score to within 3 points, a FG instead of a TD.

Had they just run the ball on 3rd and 4th down they probably would have gained the 2 yards and killed the clock after that.

Then off the safety the return brought the ball back to about the Appy 45 so they only gained about 15 yards on it.

Appy drives down then ULL gets a PI in the end zone bringing the FG attempt to where it should have been fairly easy but end up winning when the Appy college kicker shanks what should have been a fairly easy kick.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game where the long snapper effectively gave up three scores. Highly entertaining game if only for the sheer bizarreness.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a game where the long snapper effectively gave up three scores. Highly entertaining game if only for the sheer bizarreness.
Also shows how dumb the polls are.

ULL is in the top 20. Not a bad G5 team but which PAC12 team would you put money on them beating straight up? Which B12 team (I think KU would run over them.)

ULL is in the top 20. Not a bad G5 team but which PAC12 team would you put money on them beating straight up? Which B12 team (I think KU would run over them.)

ULL didn’t look good tonight. I wonder how they beat a top 10 Iowa State team.

They thumped Iowa State by 17.

Not feeling good about my "other teams" this week at all. VT is going to get bitch-slappes by Clemson. I lost all faith in Wisconsin after the Northwestern debacle and can't believe they're a 14 pt favorite vs Indiana.

Not feeling good about my "other teams" this week at all. VT is going to get bitch-slappes by Clemson. I lost all faith in Wisconsin after the Northwestern debacle and can't believe they're a 14 pt favorite vs Indiana.
Indiana’s QB is done for the year. Wisconsin rolls, IMO

Watching Auburn play A&M.

Todd McShay made a comment about A&M's running back and sounded horrible. Something is seriously off there.

I thought Auburn would play well today. Nix giving away an easy touchdown was a bad sign.

Wow, that Auburn player had an easy pick. Catch it before you decide what to do with it. It happens, though.

Back