What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games & teams thread

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I lost track of what week we're on, so this thread can be a catchall for stuff that not Buffs.

Today is a great slate of games.

#1 UConn at St. John's
VA Tech at Miami (Buff resume impact)
#4 Houston at #8 Kansas (KU actually a home dog)
Richmond at VCU (Buff resume impact)
#7 Duke at #3 North Carolina
#12 Iowa State at #18 Baylor
#5 Tennessee at #10 Kentucky
Saint Mary's at Gonzaga

This is gonna be fun.

I lost track of what week we're on, so this thread can be a catchall for stuff that not Buffs.

Today is a great slate of games.

#1 UConn at St. John's
VA Tech at Miami (Buff resume impact)
#4 Houston at #8 Kansas (KU actually a home dog)
Richmond at VCU (Buff resume impact)
#7 Duke at #3 North Carolina
#12 Iowa State at #18 Baylor
#5 Tennessee at #10 Kentucky
Saint Mary's at Gonzaga

This is gonna be fun.
#2 Purdue v #6 Wiscy tomorrow to cap it off

Grambling won at Jackson State. Their NET is still going to be 300+ after this (9-12 record), but every little bit helps and they're also tied for 1st in the SWAC, so could end up being a Buffs win over a Tourney team.

On the women’s side, JuJu Watkins rolled up 51 points in last night’s USC win over Furd. Makes it look effortless. I watched it because P12 network carried that instead of the Buff game.

Cal won by 15 at ASU. Gets the Buffs a bit clear of ASU in Pac standings and hopefully puts both of them into "Quad 2 road loss" category.

Arkansas might be the most disappointing team in the country this year. Just got crushed at a very mediocre LSU 74-95 to fall to 11-11.

On the flip side a couple of quiet surprises are South Carolina and UNC-Charlotte. South Carolina was picked dead last in the SEC preseason poll but is in 2nd place right now and has a home win over Kentucky and a massive road win at Tennesee in the past 10 days. UNCC was picked next to last in the American and are currently on an 8-game win streak and are in first place.

Having watched my first 10 minutes of Purdue here against Wisconsin, once again they are not going to the final 4. The Edey-centric system just isn’t going to win 4 straight tournament games. Wisconsin could make a run with hot shooting, just like another 10-15 teams.

Having watched my first 10 minutes of Purdue here against Wisconsin, once again they are not going to the final 4. The Edey-centric system just isn’t going to win 4 straight tournament games. Wisconsin could make a run with hot shooting, just like another 10-15 teams.
Hell, We COULD make a run with hot shooting

If you had asked me if I thought this was legal, I would have said no.

If you had asked me if I thought this was legal, I would have said no.

What game was that in?

Christ. Between that and the myriad issues this sport has had with coaches creating safety issues by coming on the floor.....this hasn't been a good year for the officials at that level.

What game was that in?

Christ. Between that and the myriad issues this sport has had with coaches creating safety issues by coming on the floor.....this hasn't been a good year for the officials at that level.
So I actually looked up the rule, and the announcers had it 100% right.

If the inbounder extends the ball over the plain, the defender can take it from them.

Iona with a nice win at Niagara. Now 12-10 and looking much better for the resume than a month ago.

Also, UNCO with another win to go to 14-9, 2nd place in Big Sky.

On the negative resume side, both Milwaukee and Towson lost.

Back