What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread 9-13

Interesting. The announcers were talking up the ECU QB saying he's had as good of a game as any QB this season so far, with his 3 passing TDs and 1 rushing. A bit of hyperbole? He had under a 50% completion percentage.

Sports announcers using hyperbole? UNPOSSIBLE!

Big Ten awesomeness continues:

Maryland loses to WV
Indiana loses to Bowling Green
Michigan only up 7 late 2nd qtr on on a Miami(OH) team that lost to Eastern Kentucky
Illini getting killed against a UW team that is not that good
Minnesota down 17-0 to TCU early in the 2nd quarter

Nice timeout Ferenz. ISU missed the first field goal but made the second one. Big Ten 0-4 vs P5 teams today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get the feeling that the end of this UGa - SoCar game is going to be AWESOME.

Huge TD drive for UGA to open the 2nd half. Let's see if the UGA defense can do what it did against Clemson, where they shut them down in the 2nd half

And the coach of the losing team gets to spend the next week hearing the media debate whether it's time for him to go.

Yeah, U Dub still whoopin' up on the Illini.

Big [strike]ten, eleven[/strike] fourteen, whatever not very strong this year.

fify

I know ... all these conference changes take some getting used to.

I'm just glad we belong to a conference that still knows how to count. :lol:

54314610.jpg

Wow ... what a game! GA kicker misses a chip shot with 4:24 left ... still 38-35.

Wow ... what a game! GA kicker misses a chip shot with 4:24 left ... still 38-35.

From a first and goal at the 4 to getting no points. Can't let that happen in a game like this. The intentional grounding on first down killed that drive and how UGA has had 3 killer penalties in this game. One which negated an interception and another which negated a 50+ yard Gurley TD run, and now this one.

Back