What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 11/8-11/12

Going for it on 4th and 6 from your own 36. Crazy. And UCLA paid the price. I don’t get it. I guess Kelly doesn’t have faith in his D.

Still the same program they were under Cristobal. They can bury a God awful opponent like us with ease....but they have a hard time against teams who are capable of punching back.³
Debating you is like having an argument with my wife. You both have an inability to admit to being wrong and instead just change what the argument was about to something else entirely and then expect others to concede. Exhausting

If USC beats Notre Dame, UCLA and P12C opponent to close the year, they're in. Only loss would be a 1pt loss at Utah that had some very questionable officiating go against them.

I am not leaving off the possibility of the ACC Champ. Their championship game could be 11-1 Clemson vs 11-1 UNC. Both of them lost to Notre Dame, who seems capable of beating or losing to anyone this year.

Feels like UGA is a lock even if they lose to LSU in anything other than a 40 pt blowout. Tennessee is first in line for non conference champs.

TCU controls its own destiny but has to go undefeated. Big 12 is the definition of mediocre after them, with every team between 4-6 and 7-3. They haven't been dominant enough in their games to get the nod as a 1-loss.

Hard to imagine the OSU-Michigan winner losing to the B1G West champ or the loser having enough on its resume to jump a 1-loss conference champ.

Debating you is like having an argument with my wife. You both have an inability to admit to being wrong and instead just change what the argument was about to something else entirely and then expect others to concede. Exhausting
There's a thread for that. I'd be ok if you used your wife or your allbuffs wife to post about

Catching up on yesterdays games.

Just as my hope starts getting up Wisconsin shíts the bed against Iowa.

I hate sports.

If USC beats Notre Dame, UCLA and P12C opponent to close the year, they're in. Only loss would be a 1pt loss at Utah that had some very questionable officiating go against them.

I am not leaving off the possibility of the ACC Champ. Their championship game could be 11-1 Clemson vs 11-1 UNC. Both of them lost to Notre Dame, who seems capable of beating or losing to anyone this year.

Feels like UGA is a lock even if they lose to LSU in anything other than a 40 pt blowout. Tennessee is first in line for non conference champs.

TCU controls its own destiny but has to go undefeated. Big 12 is the definition of mediocre after them, with every team between 4-6 and 7-3. They haven't been dominant enough in their games to get the nod as a 1-loss.

Hard to imagine the OSU-Michigan winner losing to the B1G West champ or the loser having enough on its resume to jump a 1-loss conference champ.
Oregon has to beat Utah for it to matter for USC though

Anybody have an opinion on the second to the last play of the game for Oregon?

First off, it probably had no effect on the outcome of the call. Having said that, I also thought it was an unbelievably ticky tack call, especially for the situation.

The other reason we need to get out of this conference is that they obviously have no interest in improving their crap officiating.

Anybody have an opinion on the second to the last play of the game for Oregon?

First off, it probably had no effect on the outcome of the call. Having said that, I also thought it was an unbelievably ticky tack call, especially for the situation.

The other reason we need to get out of this conference is that they obviously have no interest in improving their crap officiating.
The official had a great view of that so you assume he went out. Video couldn’t confirm. Either way, that’s a play you better be 100% sure in that situation

The official had a great view of that so you assume he went out. Video couldn’t confirm. Either way, that’s a play you better be 100% sure in that situation

I figured he must have stepped on the line. He may have been pushed just enough, but as the TV dude said, that wasn't reviewable.

What I couldn't believe though was he called it at all, given that it was an inch at best. In that situation, it should be blatant or the flag should stay in his pocket.

Im glad Nix went back in and they still lost. I think they knew they couldnt stop Penix and the UW passing game and so they tried keeping them off the field.

Back