What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/27-10/29

Just read on ESPN Cal is coming off a short week and USC is coming off bye week and Cal is on the road. USC has won the last 12 games. Might be a tough night for Cal.

Just read on ESPN Cal is coming off a short week and USC is coming off bye week and Cal is on the road. USC has won the last 12 games. Might be a tough night for Cal.

If Cal fails to make a bowl, this is a disaster for SonnyD. Oregon and Stanford down, OSU a disaster (which they lost) and missing out on facing a top 20 CU side. This was a season in which they had breaks and couldn't take advantage. Even Texas and SDSU aren't what they were predicted to be.

Curious to see what happens in Auburn-Ole Miss. IF (big if) Auburn wins like I think they will, they are the next most likely to beat out Bsma in Sec west. Don't think LSU will do it but I think auburn has another chance- they are a 1-loss conference team and would own the tiebreaker. Losses to a&M and Clemson don't look bad. This is the 2-loss playoff team if that's the case.

OR

They beat bama and lose to tenn in the sec champs. Does bama get in to playoffs as one loss but no conference title?

I hope Cal wins tonight, but I don't think they have a ghost of a chance. I have this really strong intuition that USC, as they improve week to week, is the best team in the conference. I can't help but think that they even beat UW at home...even though that would just suck.

I hope Cal wins tonight, but I don't think they have a ghost of a chance. I have this really strong intuition that USC, as they improve week to week, is the best team in the conference. I can't help but think that they even beat UW at home...even though that would just suck.

i'm been thinking that same sort of thing. i'm not sold on UW......they have work to do....@cal, usc, @utah, @wsu.....then we'll see. USC does seem to have figured itself out or let talent get out of the way of coaching.....it was too little, too late for the Buffs but USC seemed like the best team we've played in conference thus far.

Not sure a 2 loss team with a loss to Syracuse should be ranked ahead of CU next week, but oh well. Not the best start for going up in the polls at all this week, but things will hopefully break enough to keep us ranked. Need #22 Navy to lose (very, very possible). #17 Utah obviously a possible loss. Hopefully #14 Florida gets exposed. #7 Nebraska should get exposed too (but they won't fall below CU until they lose again next week to Ohio State).

Davis Webb is a mouth breather.

Literally.
Did anyone else see the warm up?

i'm been thinking that same sort of thing. i'm not sold on UW......they have work to do....@cal, usc, @utah, @wsu.....then we'll see. USC does seem to have figured itself out or let talent get out of the way of coaching.....it was too little, too late for the Buffs but USC seemed like the best team we've played in conference thus far.

UW opponents are 16-28 thus far

I don't think there's any question USC is the best P12 team CU has faced this season thus far. They are a force to be reckoned with right now.

That USC team is real good. Wish we could have played them with Sefo, but damn, that's a solid team the last month. Killing Cal. Can't believe darnold missed a long ball and smith still didn't get it.

This is an ugly game thus far for Cal's offense, which is really bad news for Cal's defense.

But hey, they got one stop!

That USC team is real good. Wish we could have played them with Sefo, but damn, that's a solid team the last month. Killing Cal. Can't believe darnold missed a long ball and smith still didn't get it.

Playing at home also helps.

VaTech's isn't that great either but has been enough better to win this game tonight.

I actually thought VA Tech was the better team in the Tennessee game. Comedy of errors, though. Same with the Syracuse game. That team, when it's close to right mentally, is a squad that should be undefeated and in the conversation. But it's impossible to trust them.

USC is so good. If they would have started Darnold at the beginning of the season, I think we are probably looking at a 1 loss USC team at this time.

Back