What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

Is Amun Ra St. Brown related to Equanimeous St. Brown?

Edit: answered my own question. They're brothers.

So I’m a Texas Tech alum: I laughed when I saw they beat Lamar 77-0. Looks impressive, but Raider defense blows. I can’t wait until they can Coach Sunshades.

Sparky - Sparty game is kinda fun. I was bored with the Trees - Trojans matchup; other than Bryce Love.

Lol FSU trailing ****ing Samford 23-21 with 10 min to go and Samford ball. Please god let this happen.

Update: Samford now up 26-21 with ~8 min to go!

Update: FSU touchdown and 2pt to go up 29-26 with 4 min left

Last edited:
Heh. Will have to eat my words here. No idea what to make of the Lambs. Happy for them to be honest.

I'm happy for them, it makes us look better, and perhaps saves their season from ending almost before it started.

Having said that, Arkansas has been known to **** their pants from time to time, and I actually felt good about that matchup for them. Not enough to think they'd actually win, but to keep it close.

Equanimeous, Amon-Ra, and Osiris St. Brown.

All three should make the all-name team.

Yeah there's a few articles around about the brothers and their dad. He kind of forces them to be massively high achieving people and there's some deep meaning behind their names too. They live to do schoolwork, workout, and play football. Which is why I really wanted the Dolphins to take the Equamineous kid in the draft, but alas..

Defense looked solid, but oh boy, dat offense. It'll probably get a lot better the more time the 17 year old kid gets, but yikes. Tee Martin might want to polish up the resume.

OTOH, Stanford peaking at the right time could be really dangerous.

I know quoting yourself and saying “I told you so” are super douchey, but:

A lot of if-then yeah-but statements here (and it was mentioned briefly and summarily smacked down) - but WHAT IF CSU really isn't that bad, but Hawai'i is way better than expected... Where does that leave the Buffs?
Count me in the "maybe CSU can pull this one out" camp.

It's still 96 degrees at this hour in Tempe. There is no way I'd want to live there outside of winter months.

It's still 96 degrees at this hour in Tempe. There is no way I'd want to live there outside of winter months.

I went to the game there in 2007 (I think Patrick William's just dropped another TD pass) and it was 104 degrees at a 7:30PM kick off. It never got below 90 that entire game. How people do it I don't know.

Back