What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other (Relevant) Games Thread: 11/17/12

You have a lot of trouble giving coaches credit don't you? Mora and Sumlin get no credit. Meanwhile Kiffin gets no blame. You're a funny guy Jimmy.

No you are right. Mora and Sumlin are going to be HOF college football coaches and Lane Kiffin sucks.

just doing what you are doing to me. I already said numerous times Kiffin needs to fire his dad. Not sure how much more critical I have to be of Lane Kiffin but hey whatever.

I don't even know what you're trying to argue. I made a post about UCLA doing something productive in fall camp. You decide to tell me that there's a talent disparity between UCLA and CU, unbeknownst to me. You then seemingly imply that coaching was irrelevant and Hundley is entirely to thank for UCLA being good this year. Thus negating my point, I guess?

Yes, a QB who can threaten to hit open receivers is a big problem. And now that Baylor decided to play a little defense - especially against a vanilla offense - it's going to be an interesting rest-of-game... still 3 minutes in first half, but Baylor easily drove down for their 28-7 lead.

Kansas hosting Iowa State and losing big, 38-17 middle of the 3rd Qtr. Kansas going Black Shirts - trying to look sooo baaaaaad. Yeah. Right. Weis and his fat-slackard profile. That worked for Alfred Hitch****, it doesn't for a football coach. I thought Mangini was so terrible looking on the sidelines, but Sad Sack Weis might actually be worse.

Come on K-State don't blow this. Although the good part about KSU losing is that we'd get to see Oregon punk the irish.

coaching makes a huge difference. look around at games on today... CU needs a new staff

our guys can't even line up right and I see all these schools playing good ball... so jealous

Back