1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

our record is a pretty accurate gauge of colorado football- ****ty

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Oct 24, 2009.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Our record is a pretty accurate gauge of our coaching staff. There is no way you can convince me that a team that can beat Kansas and go toe to toe for more than a half with Texas should be getting embarrased by CSU, Toledo and KjSU. We have weaknesses but our talent is way better than our record, at that point who is at fault? Easy answer, the coaches.

3. west coast

west coast Guest

so, wtf are you trying to say? that we were actually a good team that just plays ****ty or that we just suck. im leaning toward we just suck. beating kansas at home when they made some bad turnovers is not that big of a deal. notice how their playing ou right now.

4. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

We are a good enough team to beat a bunch of the teams we have lost to the last three years. We show up against Oklahoma, Kansas, WVU, Texas and get kicked and humiliated against teams that we should beat in our sleep.

We are not as good as the top teams in the Big XII, we are better than KjSU, Iowa State, Baylor and have still managed to lose to each. We have no excuse for losing to Toledo, CSU, Montana State, etc.

Hawk said 10 wins no excuses, now he is nothing but excuses. I was never convinced that we were a 10 win team but we are absolutely better than a stinking 2 win team. If we didn't have the players we would never have competed against the top teams, if we had been properly prepared we would never have lost all the games against the poor teams. That is on the coaches...

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Looks pretty obvious to me what he's trying to say - that this falls on the coaches.