1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Pac 12 All Century Team"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Denver_sc, Dec 3, 2015.

1. Denver_sc

Denver_sc Club Member Club Member

2. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

I believe the All Century teams would only consider players that played in the Pac 8, Pac 10, or Pac 12. Thus, only Buffs over the last 4 years qualify.

I saw some Ute fans make the same mistake.

3. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Pac12 network gives me no incentive to watch their exclusive little tribute.

4. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Not to mention the choices kind of sucked in some cases. I always hate it when college all star teams get based on NFL careers.

5. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

I have paid no attention to these all-century teams, as I have little interest in what happened in a league we weren't in.

I understand why they didn't consider all but the most recent Buffs. Hopefully they'll understand then why we don't give a **** about their little celebration.

6. JeffCOBuff

JeffCOBuff Member

I agree that NFL careers shouldn't be considered, if they are going to do that then why not go further. In that case then the fact that he decapitated 2 people should prevent OJ from being included.