What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 Networks Availability

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
Can someone please post an updated list of what services carry the PAC 12 network? I'm currently using Youtube TV which I don't think carries it. I'm having trouble finding a comprehensive list anywhere and football season is quickly approaching.

Thanks!

So what are you going to do?
Delay a decision? looking here, TV is only set for the first three games and I'm planning on attending all of them (actually planning on being there for the first six), so I'm in no hurry. It looks like Cal on 23 Oct is the first game I need to worry about.

Sling is usually my go to. Last year, I had Sling long enough to watch the season. I think I kept the bare bones basic package for a month or so after. It hardly got used with that, so I canceled.

is FUBO just sports, or does it have regular channels as well?

Sling is usually my go to. Last year, I had Sling long enough to watch the season. I think I kept the bare bones basic package for a month or so after. It hardly got used with that, so I canceled.

Looks like it has a bunch:

FUBO is essentially our cable subscription replacement. In this crazy new world, we also have:
  • Netflix (the one I feel I truly pay for)
  • Discovery+ (funded by downgrading the Netflix DVD plan, since very few movies are launched OTT & DVD without being on one of these programs)
  • Disney+ (signed a super cheap 3 year plan about a year before it launched, probably will continue paying for it when that expires)
  • HBO Max (free with AT&T phone plan)
  • Amazon Prime Video (free with prime)

None of those bulleted replaces cable TV like Fubo does. Sling never did because their network broadcast channel access is terrible.

we switched to Fubo last year and have been happy with the service. I did pay for more of the sports package channels and showtime but we locked in at 84.00 which is way cheaper then dish and Comcast. If you go online you can set your favorite channels to set up your personal guide and cut through the bs you don’t watch. I tend to watch VSIN before college and NFL game days.

other than Fubo not previously having ESPN, I remember why I didn’t use it as my primary service - (flame shield activated) they don’t carry CNN or Turner Classic movies (to fall asleep to) which are the only things I watch live other than sports.

Can someone please post an updated list of what services carry the PAC 12 network? I'm currently using Youtube TV which I don't think carries it. I'm having trouble finding a comprehensive list anywhere and football season is quickly approaching.

Thanks!

No. 1 — Fubo TV (free 7-day trial, then $59.99/month)
Not only does Fubo TV have Pac-12 Network as an option, they also carry most of the channels that would feature nationally televised college football games (like FOX, NBC, FS1 and now ABC and ESPN as well as the RedZone channel for the NFL football junkies). The only channels they don’t have at the moment are CBS affiliates. Also, you can add the regional Pac-12 networks with the Sports Plus pack for $9 extra a month.

No. 2 — Sling TV (3-day free trial, $35/month)
Sling makes the list as the No. 2 option for sports fans in the Pacific Northwest because it is the cheapest way to watch Pac-12 Network and other live sports, though they have two plans that split the major sports channels up. If you want to get all of those sports channels, you’ll be paying closer to the cost of other streaming services listed here as you have to spend extra to get the complete “Orange and Blue” package as well as adding on the “Sports Extra” package. Pac-12 Network is only included in the Sports Extra package, which is a $5-10 add on depending on which base package you select. To get the best value that includes Pac-12 Network, get the Sling Orange + Sports Extra package for $35/month.

Last edited:
I still find this truly bizarre

Here I am in covid locked down Australia and I can watch Pac 12 network free to air over local broadcast tv, while in the US you guys either can't get it or need to pay extra for it :unsure:
Wait, what? It's it available for free online too? Would a VPN work?

I still find this truly bizarre

Here I am in covid locked down Australia and I can watch Pac 12 network free to air over local broadcast tv, while in the US you guys either can't get it or need to pay extra for it :unsure:
That IS bizza…mother****er

other than Fubo not previously having ESPN, I remember why I didn’t use it as my primary service - (flame shield activated) they don’t carry CNN or Turner Classic movies (to fall asleep to) which are the only things I watch live other than sports.
I don't watch CNN (or any of the other cable news channels) but you aren't the only one who watches TCM.

I watch sports, network and local news, nature and travel programming, and older movies. Don't care much about the rest..

Limo Larry did something right - network TV in Oz!

Getting the Pac12 Network on to Network TV in Oz was a side deal to what was supposed to be a 5 year deal to play one game in Australia featuring a Pac12 team. Cal/Stanford played the opening game here in 2016 & 17 (with decent sized crowds in attendance), but for reasons that have not been explained, the game vanished in 2018 and has never returned, but Pac12 Network still lives on broadcast TV

Pretty spoiled as a Buff fan here, in the last 5 years think I have only missed one game (against the Rams which was on CBS) not broadcast on Oz TV as we have ESPN (WatchESPN/ESPN+), FOX Sports & Pac12 Network. The days of finding illegal streams long gone :p

Was supposed to be going "home" (for the first time since 2017) to and had the USC/Arizona games locked in, but well ... can't be let out of PrisonAustralis at the moment ... maybe next year :(

Fubo doesn't have any of the turner channels, so no TNT or TBS. I've really liked Fubo otherwise as it has everything I want.

Fubo doesn't have any of the turner channels, so no TNT or TBS. I've really liked Fubo otherwise as it has everything I want.
That's the one legit gap I have to work around occasionally - like for the NCAA BBall tourney. I activated Sling for a month during the tourney, and then turned it back off again.

Back