What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 Networks Availability

That's the one legit gap I have to work around occasionally - like for the NCAA BBall tourney. I activated Sling for a month during the tourney, and then turned it back off again.
I borrowed my friends xfinity login to watch those games and the nba playoffs. Poors

That's the one legit gap I have to work around occasionally - like for the NCAA BBall tourney. I activated Sling for a month during the tourney, and then turned it back off again.
I totally forgot that I technically have Comcast now. It lowered my price to add cable to my internet connection versus having the internet connection alone, but I don't have any cable boxes.

I could have streamed TNT/TBS from my PC via Xfinity Stream to the Chromecast device instead of picking up Sling.

Oh, well. Next time.

PS - Looks like I have AT&T Sportsnet on there, too. Is that where the Nuggets games land?

Last edited:
I totally forgot that I technically have Comcast now. It lowered my price to add cable to my internet connection versus having the internet connection alone, but I don't have any cable boxes.

I could have streamed TNT/TBS from my PC via Xfinity Stream to the Chromecast device instead of picking up Sling.

Oh, well. Next time.

PS - Looks like I have AT&T Sportsnet on there, too. Is that where the Nuggets games land?
Nuggets play on altitude. AT&T has the Rockies

How much does Fubo cost you a month @patebuff? I got rid of dtv, got Dish, and my ****ing bill goes up every month. I've even taken off bull**** I don't watch.

For anyone that lives in Mexico/Central America, if I am using a chromecast, how will I be able to stream the CU-UNC game while I'm there? Idk if chromecasts can use vpn's so I'm a bit lost on how to do this.

For anyone that lives in Mexico/Central America, if I am using a chromecast, how will I be able to stream the CU-UNC game while I'm there? Idk if chromecasts can use vpn's so I'm a bit lost on how to do this.
Can you get a vpn (ie express vpn) on your phone or laptop then cast to the chromecast? Or just plug the laptop into the tv?

If you are outside the us, you dont need a vpn. Go to youtube, bring up the pac 12 international live feed, and hit play. You would only need a vpn if you wee in the us because the pac 12 live feed on youtube is geo blocked inside the us.

What does Fubo have that Sling doesnt?
For me it was the local channels because I can't get the local channels through the over air antenna with sling. Fubo also has the Pac 12 national channel while Sling has the regional channels, which is so weird to me.

I know the DVR is a lot better with Fubo. Give or take a few channels, but its been a while since I had sling

If you are outside the us, you dont need a vpn. Go to youtube, bring up the pac 12 international live feed, and hit play. You would only need a vpn if you wee in the us because the pac 12 live feed on youtube is geo blocked inside the us.
Thank you

For me it was the local channels because I can't get the local channels through the over air antenna with sling. Fubo also has the Pac 12 national channel while Sling has the regional channels, which is so weird to me.

I know the DVR is a lot better with Fubo. Give or take a few channels, but its been a while since I had sling
I recently moved to Ohio and I was going to add sling in a few days. Do you know if I'll be able to watch the CU games since it only offers regional?

I would prefer sling because it's so much cheaper. kind of off topic but I can't get rid of my Attv because somehow I am getting the Denver channels here. Meaning I will be able to watch the Broncos games without having to get the Sunday ticket. I have no idea how/why this happened.

I recently moved to Ohio and I was going to add sling in a few days. Do you know if I'll be able to watch the CU games since it only offers regional?

I would prefer sling because it's so much cheaper. kind of off topic but I can't get rid of my Attv because somehow I am getting the Denver channels here. Meaning I will be able to watch the Broncos games without having to get the Sunday ticket. I have no idea how/why this happened.
I can’t remember how sling rolls with which channels you can watch through their app, but if you have an Apple TV, Roku, etc - you can download the Pac-12 app, log in using your sling credentials, then watch it from there…worst case.

I can’t remember how sling rolls with which channels you can watch through their app, but if you have an Apple TV, Roku, etc - you can download the Pac-12 app, log in using your sling credentials, then watch it from there…worst case.
So this is the info I was given from a live agent

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-202352.png
    Screenshot_20210830-202352.png
    327.6 KB · Views: 14
we switched to Fubo last year and have been happy with the service. I did pay for more of the sports package channels and showtime but we locked in at 84.00 which is way cheaper then dish and Comcast. If you go online you can set your favorite channels to set up your personal guide and cut through the bs you don’t watch. I tend to watch VSIN before college and NFL game days.
Don’t understand why people think streaming is cheaper. My Directv bill is $81/month. And I get just about everything

The live CU football games are always on Pac 12 mountain, as well as the main channel.
I knew that. I think I misunderstood what patebuff was saying above. I thought he meant they only offered one regional channel rather than all of them. The way I understood it, I didn't know which regional channel I'd get.

I knew that. I think I misunderstood what patebuff was saying above. I thought he meant they only offered one regional channel rather than all of them. The way I understood it, I didn't know which regional channel I'd get.
Yes, sorry. All of the regional channels but not the national channel

Don’t understand why people think streaming is cheaper. My Directv bill is $81/month. And I get just about everything
Pac 12 Network?

They must have waived some fees or something. My base package was $89.99 but the final tab was $131 a month. DVR fees, HDTV, fees and bunch of other bull ****. I want to say I pay about $60 a month including taxes that billed through my Prime account

Last edited:
Another significant issue that Pac-12 leadership faced was the revelation earlier this year that the conference owed Comcast roughly $50 million because of inflated subscriber numbers.
According to newly released court documents reported by Jon Wilner at the San Jose Mercury News, the conference has budgeted for a $72 million hit as a result of the overpayment by Comcast, among other Pac-12 Network related mistakes. Conference commissioner George Kliavkoff confirmed the amount during a declaration in a pending lawsuit filed by the two executives fired in the wake of the overpayment revelation.

link

Back