1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAC second thoughts?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Idot Buff, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

CU and Ute football blows....:bang:

2. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

No way. Utah got out of the MWC and a much more profitable situation for them, and we got out of bowing to our Texas overlords. In the longterm, I believe we will make more money then most teams in the Big XII as well. Also, not sure there would have been equal sharing of the first two tiers as long as 12 teams were there. From a football standpoint, probably not going to make a huge difference in either conference... but basketball is much better off in the Pac

3. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

I think you missed what Dallas was getting at here. What he means is, "Is the Pac having second thoughts about bringing CU and Utah into the conference."

Am I right my former Texass brother?

4. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

There's no way the Pac-12 regrets winning us. Look at all the champ Colorado recruits that we produce, compared to the small number out of Calif! Because CU Football has such a great reputation in these last 5-8 seasons, our state is producing TONS of top football talent for Pac-12 schools to fight over. No more of those LA running backs! Sterling, Greeley, LaJunta, Alamosa - I'm sure all of those are being swarmed over this high-school season! There's no way the Pac-12 regrets bringing us in!

5. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Precisely. I was being a smart ass, as usual....but, you would have to think that there are some PAC schools asking what CU and Utah are bringing to the table when neither of us we can handle are bastard brothers on the gridiron.

6. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I doubt it. They just got a big payday and two easy wins on their schedules. I'm sure the rest of the PAC is thrilled.

7. OUBuff

OUBuff American Club Member

FIFY

CU is the class of the conference now WRT Basketball. :nod:

8. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

Why? This entire conference is garbage RIGHT NOW minus USC and Oregon.