1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PAC10 Expansion Effect on Basketball

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Jul 11, 2005

It seems that a move to the Pac 10 would also benefit our hoops teams as well. I wonder how well we would've performed in the Pac this year.
  2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Doesn't the Pac 10 suck this year? We would have won the Pac 12!
  3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    They'll get no more than 3 teams into the NCAAs this year. Cal's a lock, Washington and ASU are on the bubble. Arizona is a sleeper to win the conference tourney and steal a bid, but the Pac won't get 4. There's a good chance that CU would have already secured an NIT bid if we played in the 12-Pac.
  4. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Washington has sucked all year until about a month ago. Over the last few weeks and road games they have consistently won. But, it's still going to likely take a berth in the conference championship to have a sniff at a shot at the tourney. If they go NIT they'll win it.

The 'Buffs are a talented, young lot, however. They likely would have done better in the Pac than the Big XII this year. But, their future is bright either way. Coach B needs to be extended now. He's actually showing us his worth!

I can't wait until I see the BB team live.