What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC12 tournament status

I don't see much that indicates they're close to figuring this out. Had Utah down, sh!t the bed. I don't see any of the urgency, intelligence, or passion on the floor that we had earlier in the season. Schwartz looks like he doesn't even care anymore and our bench play is atrocious.
Sure, but they don't need you, me, santa claus, or anybody else to see it. They have to see it themselves and get it going, no excuses. If they aren't capable of doing that, we'll know in short order.

I hop they can win a couple of games in the conference tournament to help rebuild their confidence! They will need that for the NCAA.

I post rarely on the basketball board, and I am sure I am repeating what others have said. What a tremendous choke job down the stretch of the conference schedule.

From CBS: Surprising. Go Buffs.

Pac-12

That's a great price on UCLA. In fact, I was going to place a wager, and see that the price isn't as good on Bovada.

Bovada has Oregon +175
Arizona +300
Colorado +400
UCLA +750
ASU and USC +1200
Stanford +1900 (Great value compared to what CBS says if you trust them)
Washington +2000
OSU +4500
Everyone else +7700

That's a great price on UCLA. In fact, I was going to place a wager, and see that the price isn't as good on Bovada.

Bovada has Oregon +175
Arizona +300
Colorado +400
UCLA +750
ASU and USC +1200
Washington +2000
OSU +4500
Everyone else +7700
I'm down to $.73 on bovada.

Bovada has Oregon +175
Arizona +300
Colorado +400
UCLA +750
ASU and USC +1200
Washington +2000
OSU +4500
Everyone else +7700
Bovada will always have bad prices on sharp sides. That’s their business model.

Edit: contrast with Circa in LV (soon to be Colorado!)

Last edited:
My mom just sent me a pic of the team waiting to board a Southwest flight to Vegas.

I have to admit that I'm completely ignorant on how the team travels, but I thought they usually flew out of Rocky Mountain airport?

Everything is gonna get cancelled...

Resident over-reactor over reacts. The pac-12 tournament proceeds as planned.

Since the 90s they have had machines that detect, using a "sniff", drugs and explosives, by ionizing an air sample and seeing what's inside. Why not one that detects specific air-borne viruses? You could walk people thru, spaced several feet apart.

Since the 90s they have had machines that detect, using a "sniff", drugs and explosives, by ionizing an air sample and seeing what's inside. Why not one that detects specific air-borne viruses? You could walk people thru, spaced several feet apart.

I'm going to guess that they aren't going to do that because that technology doesn't exist. But other than that, it's a good plan.

Back