What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Paulay Asiata has left the program

Big loss... but do not reach for Folasa or anyone else in this class.

Anyway, the interior OL continues to be a wholesale disappointment. One of these days we will get it right. Maybe.

Well it cant always be good news, hopefully Asiata will get back on track. Next man up. How cool would it be if MTM made it back? Damn that dude deserves it with all the injury stuff, fingers crossed for him.

CU makes its students actually take their studies seriously. Occassionally this makes academic attrition worse, but overall I think it helps recruiting. Fans should be happy to know that we had two former football players named to forbes "30 under thirty" list.

We certainly don't offer the Jim Harrick curriculum...

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/quiz/_/id/600

Any chance this means we go for at least one more OL this recruiting class?

Last edited:
looks like Paulay is staying at CU this semester but Vincent is gone

http://www.buffzone.com/ci_19818748
"Honestly I really dont know," he said when asked ahout his future on the gridiron. "I'm going to pray about it because the passion is questionable at this point. I just need time right now to figure out everything because I know I have disappointed a lot of people, especially my teammates. They are the ones I care about the most, not the coaches."

good news is that he may try and save our APR even if he doesn't play again.

For all the progress made recruiting the D-line and DBs, the O-line is sure looking shaky. Hoping (and assuming) it'll be a big emphasis in the 2013 class.

understandable.... some players just do not get along with some coaches that's reality...just like some workers do not get along with some bosses. It is all about rapport and relationships and when you have that many coaches and players some clash

understandable.... some players just do not get along with some coaches that's reality...just like some workers do not get along with some bosses. It is all about rapport and relationships and when you have that many coaches and players some clash

When you aren't real motivated and into football it's not hard not to like the coaches who are on your butt trying to get you to work hard at it and improve. Probably doesn't matter much who the coaches are he admits that he doesn't have the passion, this group of coaches is all about passion.

He was dismissed for missing classes and workouts. He had been warned twice by Embree.

You big dummy
thumbnail.aspx

Back