1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Phil Steele Releases Preseason All PAC-12 Teams

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by J.R. Ewing, May 21, 2012.

1. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

2. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Did he mention if O'Neill punts R or L or both? I am dying to have that question answered.

3. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

He has less faith in our medical staff than we do. No mention of Rippy. Two most important players are Bakhtiari and Pericak.

4. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

phil steele is like an onion that you put in the bottom of the refrigerator drawer. when you first bought it, it was usable, even interesting or enjoyable. but, as it aged, it became something else. then, you forgot about it. and then, one day, you decide to clean out the produce drawer (or in this case, someone reminds you that steele still publishes) and you find this thing that doesn't resemble anything like it once was, and it is definitely not something you'd consume. it is just a reminder from a bygone era.

in this age of instant access to information, steele is about as relevant to the discussion as a leather helmet.

5. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

The good news is, according the the cover page preview, that his magazine is jampacked with information.

6. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Reading PS is like reading the little insert that comes with your meds. Mountains of info, only about a quarter of which is of interest to you and delvered in 4 point typeset.....

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

This was the preview mag I looked forward to the most. Last time I bought it, though, it had so many problems with injuries, transfers and suspensions happening after it came out that I thought it was pretty much useless and had been a waste of money.

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

Blogosphere >>> preview mags.

9. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I sure hope Bak stays after his junior year.