What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phil Steele Releases Preseason All PAC-12 Teams

Did he mention if O'Neill punts R or L or both? I am dying to have that question answered.

He has less faith in our medical staff than we do. No mention of Rippy. Two most important players are Bakhtiari and Pericak.

phil steele is like an onion that you put in the bottom of the refrigerator drawer. when you first bought it, it was usable, even interesting or enjoyable. but, as it aged, it became something else. then, you forgot about it. and then, one day, you decide to clean out the produce drawer (or in this case, someone reminds you that steele still publishes) and you find this thing that doesn't resemble anything like it once was, and it is definitely not something you'd consume. it is just a reminder from a bygone era.

in this age of instant access to information, steele is about as relevant to the discussion as a leather helmet.

The good news is, according the the cover page preview, that his magazine is jampacked with information.

Reading PS is like reading the little insert that comes with your meds. Mountains of info, only about a quarter of which is of interest to you and delvered in 4 point typeset.....

This was the preview mag I looked forward to the most. Last time I bought it, though, it had so many problems with injuries, transfers and suspensions happening after it came out that I thought it was pretty much useless and had been a waste of money.

Back