What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Phillip Lindsay Appreciation Thread

I wasn't too happy with him to start the year, running out of bounds and not cutting upfield. However he has rebounded to be the Phil I loved the previous 3 seasons.

I wish we had three more players that put 75% as much in as he does. This year would have been exactly the opposite of what it is becoming.

Phil has been great and a bright spot this season. Suks for him to break records and lose...He would sacrifice those records for a win, I guarantee.

Thanks Phil for everything you have gave and will give the program. We need to start a campaign to have the Buffalo Heart award to be named after him.

There's always hope when it's 3rd & 2 and Phil's in the game. I've said it before and I'll say it again Coach Mac would've recruited Phil...he's got the old school swag right down to how he wears his jersey.

It is pretty amazing doing that with this OL
Yeah his intelligent running is making up for the O-line decline compared to last year. And it's smart to be buddies with your O-line, he gave them props constantly (probably still would but we're not winning so he's had fewer interview opportunities to answer the question "how are you so great?" - remember when he brought them out with him at a press conference (last year I think)?

All I'm worried about with Phil is him getting the rock too much. He's not the biggest guy in the world. Other words worried about injury. I wish they give Fontenot or somebody some carries.

I thought this was a nice quote regarding Salaam, in the Post today:

Phillip Lindsay, current CU running back: “He was physical, fast, he could make you miss. He had the whole package. You don’t get a lot of players like that. The man went out there and had 2,000 yards rushing. … It’s going to be an honor to watch his jersey retired.”

I thought this was a nice quote regarding Salaam, in the Post today:

Phillip Lindsay, current CU running back: “He was physical, fast, he could make you miss. He had the whole package. You don’t get a lot of players like that. The man went out there and had 2,000 yards rushing. … It’s going to be an honor to watch his jersey retired.”

No doubt. Love this kid, and I'm going tomorrow to make sure I get at least one more chance to see him in person before he graduates.

Some NFL team is going to take a late round chance on him or bring him in as a UDFA and they will be getting an absolute steal. Would be a great story if it was Denver, but I think the backfield is already a bit too crowded.

Some NFL team is going to take a late round chance on him or bring him in as a UDFA and they will be getting an absolute steal. Would be a great story if it was Denver, but I think the backfield is already a bit too crowded.
Broncos? Sign a Buff? Haha!

True, but if their O-line blocked ANYONE it would be less crowded
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To soon to say, but do we have an obvious choice for the Buffalo Heart award or what?

Back