1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player who has made the most progress.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffLuKe, Oct 11, 2010.

1. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Been several guys who have gotten better, I gotta go with Major though. He has really started to play like the beast everyone thought he would be. Hartigan has been playing well also.

2. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Major and hartigan have been very good. Herrod,kasa and west have not progressed.

3. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

My first thought was Hartigan. Cunningham over the last two years has really impressed for being somewhat of an unknown after the 2008 line graduated. Offensively I'd say Hansen since the star linemen were already near the top of their game and the receiving corps hasn't been given the opportunity to succeed individually.

4. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Other than Major at times and that we now have BCS WR's for a change, no one has jumped out at me on TV this year. Little disappointed in our DL pass rush. I thought we would be better this year.

5. jahbrahakala

jahbrahakala New Member

A couple to mention

I'd roll with Lockridge and his tough between the tackles running v Hawaii, I'd written him of as an east-west avoid the contact stutter stepper, and then he went and surpised me and played like a champ. Too bad his durability took a hit, but he was running like he knew this was going to be his final year of football. Light bulb went on. Hope he heals quick if possible.

Agree on Major and Hartigan.

But also going to give some props to Patrick Mahnke. Though he has some quickness/speed limitations he played a very servicable and physical role at Nickleback. He has got to, at a minimum have an extremely sore neck, guy took some serious hits this last game and still hung in there.

Things are getting thin, my expectations are adjusting for this defense with Perkins going out. Beatty to Safety?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2010
  6. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Major for sure and Hartigan has come out of nowhere to be our best pass rusher. Luke Walters has been somewhat impressive in his limited role as well

7. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

I really expected to see more of Herrod this season.... WTF happened? Did he forget his lunch pail or something?

8. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

i think this season you guys are right with the two linebackers. As for during a career here recently, I think the only choice is Will Pericak. Dude came in having never played the position, red shirted, did allright the first year, but has been pretty devastating this year.

We may suck at lots of things, but stopping the run isn't really one of them. Obviously those LBs are doing great, but I think a lot of that has to do with Cunningham and Pericak taking on blockers

9. CUFan

CUFan Welcome back Club Member

Major, Pericak and Lockridge (what limited time we have seen from him).

10. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Major comes immediately to mind. Hartigan is also is a good call.

Trevon Patterson is delivering right away. He wasn't even a Buff two months ago and he's established himself as a playmaker.
    Clemons looks like a D1 player and is an obvious weapon. Now if the the OC and QB could just figure out a way to get him the ball more often...

Chidera Ubo-Diribe has a tough name to remember and pronounce, but I recommend adding number 96 to the list of surprises.

Justin Torres, Travis Sandersfield, Parker Orms could very well have been mentioned if not for injury and other circumstances.