1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Player's Court Dates

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by GoldenBuff, Apr 7, 2008.

1. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

I found an article in the Campus Press about our two troubled football players. Apparently they have court dates scheduled (Geer for 4-17 and Katoa for 4-15) but Katoa's is referred to as a preliminary hearing while Geer's is just a hearing. Not sure if that means anything but I think the most troubling part for me is that Geer is being charged with 2nd AND 3rd degree assault as well as harassment. Katoa faces only charges of 2nd degree assault. One can only hope that the university won't take too much longer than Boulder will to decide their fates but I don't exactly have high hopes on that front.

http://media.www.thecampuspress.com...u.Football.Players.Due.In.Court-3303866.shtml

2. jjbuffs13

jjbuffs13 Well-Known Member

Wasnt Geer defending himself?

3. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

I can't find the story, but I read that the other parties to the brew-ha-ha say that he started it by knocking a kids hat off, then throwing it in the street.

4. El Gringo

El Gringo Pura Vida Club Member

I can't find the story, but I read that the other parties to the brew-ha-ha say that he started it by knocking a kids hat off, then throwing it in the street.

Edit: found the BDC Story: http://www.buffzone.com/news/2008/mar/16/second-arrest-for-buffs/

5. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

I hope the best for 2 young men. Some leniency should be given; we were all young, dumb and full of khum, once.

6. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on it. :sad1::sad2::cry: