What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

mommy and daddy decreed that i hate the utes. therefore, i hate the utes.

it is them and us, man. them and us.

their puny mountains shrink in shame when they see pics of the flatirons.

and they wear red.
Also their beer and weed suck and they can't drink for ****.

Can we get back to more JL gifs and pics?
jet-set-jennifer-lawrence-drunk-gail.jpg

Here’s Jennifer Lawrence drinking booze.

Thank you for the information there troll. You are a poor liar, but a great troll.
Glad my presence in the empty space between your ears rings so loud.

Still, it has been more than 3000 days since Nebraska beat Colorado. It has been less than 400 days since Colorado beat Nebraska twice.

I was at their "small stadium" for their dismantling of UCLA. It was a fantastic time. Food was good, everyone was friendly, and the atmosphere in the stadium was great for 3.5 quarters (blowout so people started to leave). They hold just over 45k plus standing room so I wouldn't call that "small". Tailgating seemed sporadic but everyone was having a good time. I saw very few goatees but lots of beards...I sense a lot of jealousy and FOMO in these posts.
If the tailgating seemed sporadic you must not have been in our neck of the woods in the Guardsman lot. We had an 18 hour whole pig, a live band and a DJ going from about 10 am on. If you're coming this week, feel free to tailgate with us in the northwest corner of the Guardsman Way tailgate lot. The weather may tone the tailgate down a bit but you and any Colorado fans are welcome to join.

BYU gets more like ****braska every year. A cultish horde falling apart internally and lashing out at those who they know are their tormentors even as they are unwilling to admit that these tormentors are a part of their downfall.

BYU has a national championship, only because of a perfect combination of circumstances that allowed the unbeaten record they piled up against a pathetic schedule of lower level programs and and included only one ranked team, the opener they barely won against Pitt who was grossly over ranked ending the season with only 3 wins. Their bowl game which again they barely won was against a Michigan team that was 6-5 and 7th in the Big 10 (which at that time could still count.)

So yes they have a national championship, they should all share a lemonade and some fries with fry sauce (Utah abomination combination of mayonnaise and ketchup) and celebrate it. The can invite their friends from UCF who also proudly talk about their "National Championship" won without actually beating anybody.

I want us to beat Utah and beat them regularly but Utah is a legitimate research institution and belongs in the PAC12. If there is a glorified community college it is BYU with it's lack of academic freedom and limited graduate research opportunities.

With or without Utah the PAC was never going to take BYU, not a cultural or academic fit.

fry sauce is awesome. Shut your mouth.
Just trying to show how she can look remarkably different, given the circumstances.
She definitely looks really different when she is covered in blue paint and cgi graphics

Still, it has been more than 3000 days since ****braska beat Colorado. It has been less than 400 days since Colorado beat ****braska twice.
What's your point?
Oh, how is the new and improved trophy case construction going? Not much space needed for bowl game trophies I suspect. What has it been 15 years going on 16?

Listen, I'm not jealous of Yewtah and it's garbage fanbase. Its the most classless fanbase in the nation just ask any national journalist. Pat Forde wrote a piece about why Yewtah is hot garbage and why they don't have any business in the playoff this year. The Yewts are overrated at football but more importantly Forde wrote that Yewtah shouldn't go to the playoff because of how horrible their fanbase is. Read it here if you don't believe me.

Listen, I'm not jealous of Yewtah and it's garbage fanbase. Its the most classless fanbase in the nation just ask any national journalist. Pat Forde wrote a piece about why Yewtah is hot garbage and why they don't have any business in the playoff this year. The Yewts are overrated at football but more importantly Forde wrote that Yewtah shouldn't go to the playoff because of how horrible their fanbase is. Read it here if you don't believe me.

Utah shouldn't go to the playoff because their fan-base is horrible? Who ****ing talks like that?

out where the cars are up on blocks and houses are on wheels, classy is all relative.

What you posted perfectly sums up the ignorance of reporters across the US.

They don’t belong in the playoff in part because they played a garbage OOC schedule which included your team - good call.

I hate "My wife's personal trainer Trent" so you should too. Got it. Lol BYU fanboy.

They don’t belong in the playoff in part because they played a garbage OOC schedule which included your team - good call.

Garbage. BYU beat themselves in a couple of games this year but mostly has had a good season and we have a great team. BYU is a better team than Yewtah in a lot of ways because we beat USC while both Colorado and Yewtah lost to USC. Let that sink in, BYU BEAT USC. BYU would've beat Yewtah head to head this year if not for the trash calls by the refs on silly penalties.

Back