What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please help A&M

can't vote again today, but I will tomorrow. rep and vote coming for the hot chicks.

I'm sure surveyor is wondering where he went wrong when he asked for our support a couple days ago. The first clue is that he asked us to vote for the nubs. Son, that's just plain stupid.

I'm sure surveyor is wondering where he went wrong when he asked for our support a couple days ago. The first clue is that he asked us to vote for the nubs. Son, that's just plain stupid.

Last time he posted a picture, it was of little a boy wearing no pants stirring his cheerios using no hands.

I wouldn't vote for either of those ****ing schools. Suck dick, aggie.

Thanks so much guys for all the help. Official results will be posted at 2 pm central, and at 11:59 A&M was in the lead, so I think we wrapped it up.

No doubt every vote counted, so I appreciate you guys putting up with me and helping us out. If A&M does win, I'll post some more pics.

Oh and Rugged and Laser... Go **** yourselves!

Thanks so much guys for all the help. Official results will be posted at 2 pm central, and at 11:59 A&M was in the lead, so I think we wrapped it up.

No doubt every vote counted, so I appreciate you guys putting up with me and helping us out. If A&M does win, I'll post some more pics.

Oh and Rugged and Laser... Go **** yourselves!

I like this one. Can we keep him?

I don't really care who wins. It was fun getting some of you ******* Buff fans riled up to pass the time during the off season.

The Texas A&M and Husker fans are some of the best in college football. A&M sure knows how to put on a show leading up to and during their home games.

I don't really care who wins. It was fun getting some of you ******* Buff fans riled up to pass the time during the off season.

The Texas A&M and Husker fans are some of the best in college football. A&M sure knows how to put on a show leading up to and during their home games.

:rofl:

go eat a bag of dicks.

I see what you are trying to do here. Not so well played, sir.

here is a true fact: Husker fans eat more dicks than any other college football fans in America.

here is a true fact: Husker fans eat more dicks than any other college football fans in America.

Bags of them. Whole bags of dicks. And not those little plastic bags, either. We're talking those old fashioned big ass paper bags. Full of dicks. And the fuskers eat them. To each his own, I suppose.

And here's the funny thing: the fusker fans get all those dicks from Bob Stoops's dick tree grove

Derp.
a693481a-3054-c715.jpg

Did you guys know that that if you lined up all the dicks end to end that the average huskers fan eats in their lifetime, it would go to the moon and back?

Fun Fact: The most popular way a husker fan eats a dick is covered in ketchup, followed by plain. Salsa, which is the most popular condiment in america, is 5th on their list.

I wouldn't vote for either of those ****ing schools. Suck dick, aggie.

At least Aggie hates who we hate. Enemy of our enemies and all that. No reason we can't form an alliance whenever's there's an opportunity to get over on Nebraska, Baylor or the Whorns. Pretty much whenever else... **** Aggie... but there are times when we should cooperate.

At least Aggie hates who we hate. Enemy of our enemies and all that. No reason we can't form an alliance whenever's there's an opportunity to get over on Nebraska, Baylor or the Whorns. Pretty much whenever else... **** Aggie... but there are times when we should cooperate.
Buffnik likes him some realpolitik.

Fun Fact:

Weight Watchers Nebraska includes dicks in its medically-approved diet regimen.

Aggies are a weird lot, but they've never really done anything to CU. It's not like they conspired against us to juke us out of a national championship or tried to keep us from moving to the Pac.

They're just, well, weird. Grabbing their nuts and all. Strange group.

Back