1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Game Interviews on KOA after the games...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Dec 3, 2005
    So after the games end, I tend to find myself listening to the post game interviews while driving down 36 or even after the road games too.

The last two years or so, every damn interview has been exactly the same. "Gotta put this one behind us", "We gotta get better", "that team next week is going to be tough and we have to get ready for them". I swear those three phases have been said in every single interivew. At this rate, they are not going to have any memories of any of the games they ever played... Might be a good thing I suppose?

Anyway, we lose so much I think these guys must be coached on what to say after a loss. Hell, too bad they don't get coached up on playing the game like they do the post game interview.
  2. branjohb

branjohb Member

Dec 3, 2011
    It's called loser's rhetoric and CU football has it down to a fine art, like you wrote, it is too bad they are not as good at tackling as they are at rhetoric. Watched Sports Center and CU's tackling on their receivers was embarassing.