1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Game Thread: Buffs/'Cats....

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Scotch, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Thoughts?

Another tough loss. :sad1: This is a team that hasn't learned to win yet, and it's showed the past two games.

Relphorde is struggling, which I kind of expected. He'll be good down the road though. Some of the easy home games coming up will help him find his rhythm.

It's not always pretty but Tomlinson really pushes this team. I said it last year, and I still think the offense runs better when he's out on the floor. Once again he needs to cut out the stupid mistakes, and work on his shot.

Crawford didn't look too good.

But.... Burks did! Having him, Higgins, and Relphorde around the next two seasons will be fun to watch. These guys are gonna be good together

The glass half full side is they would have been blown out in both games last season. But, it's a new year. Should have won yesterday, and today just wouldn't quit.

Things are looking up for this team! :thumbsup:

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

they need to dunk more

3. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

They have improved although they didn't shoot well in this game but it's tough losing these games when cu could have won both of them and really got the interest going from the casual fan. Still, I think things are headed in the right direction, just need to win these close ones more.

4. Nor Cal Buff

Nor Cal Buff Well-Known Member

I'm thinking we have a pretty good shot at dancing next year. Would definitely be a nice lift for the program and I think good things are ahead. Also nice to see McClain can coach and could potentially take over if Bzz goes back to the NBA.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

This loss pissed me off.

I'm impressed and encouraged that we were able to weather an awful shooting night and still be good enough to take a hot-shooting Arizona team into overtime. But we were the better team and I wanted this one badly.

6. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

Relphorde seems to be forcing things a little too much right now. He is trying to shoot his way out of a slump and I'm not sure he is the type of player that we can afford doing that. It looks like he completely stopped taking shots in the 2nd which is good, but if there is a high percentage shot, then he needs to take it and make it.