What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Predictions for RMS

I lost interest in this thread about 70 pages ago, but one curiousity question: what is the record for posts on AllBuffs? This one is now 89 pages - is that even in the top 10?

laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0.png

Sounds like the injury to Nwoke is minor, he is expected to play some tomorrow in their scrimmage. Or at least that is how McElwain is playing it.

Sounds like the injury to Nwoke is minor, he is expected to play some tomorrow in their scrimmage. Or at least that is how McElwain is playing it.
Maybe if Sparkles gets smart he'll run the ball so they don't give up 30 sacks. Then again they'd probably get sacked on run plays.

Running back Chris Nwoke (ankle injury) was held out of the scrimmage. In his place, the Rams featured Donnell Alexander and Tommey Morris, who has been battling a sore ankle too.

Read more:CSU Rams coach Jim McElwain praises his offense's efficiency - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/csu/ci_21...m-mcelwain-praises-his-offenses#ixzz240mwc9DA
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Ramnation said he was going to play in the scrimmage. I thought it would be stupid to play him even if he was feeling better.

Nothing important, hell I forgot already. New year so last year doesnt matter. Think everybody here is starving just to win, hope we hit the ground running in 2 weeks. Quoted Snow here, didnt show up, phone been acting up lately.

Last edited:
He can't even put on pads until he's had 3 practices without - I believe that is the rule

It sounds like he is becoming a joke on RM like P.T. Gates was here. At this point I don't see him making a difference or even playing in the RMS even if he gets in.

And not sound overly negative, the kid has size to him and has played JC ball, but honestly if he were more than a big body in the middle do you think he would be going to CSU. Even with the academic questionmarks DTs are in short supply. He would have had much better offers than a team trying to stay out of last place in the MWC.

Even if he were healthy and practicing from day 1 he wasn't going to be a guy who makes plays that change a game. He might plug up the line and free up the LBs more than they will have but it isn't like they have LBs that the NFL is drooling over either.

He was 5.5 on Rivals, but he also got looks from ASU and Oregon State I believe. I understand why they're excited. He is the type of guy who will excel at CSU and against MWC competition.

i don't know. my experience was that for every juco that panned out and played, 3 or 4 would wash out. Lots of hype that few lived up to, especially their 1st year.

I predict that whatever happens in the game, CSU will continue to be the Buff's bitch....academically, socially, intellectually, and athletically. But sure wil be nice to kick their ass in a couple of weeks. 42-10.

Back