1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projecting The Top 100 Scorers (and Top Rebounding & Assist Guys Too)

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Goose, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Awesome article from Dan Hanner & Luke Winn here - http://www.si.com/college-basketbal...p-scorers-rebounders-assisters-season-preview

Hanner & Winn are two of my absolute favorite college basketball writers and the fact they're teaming up is great. This is a great read. Lots of guys that CU will face this year on this list. Jelly checks in at #55 scoring (15.1 ppg projection with an amazing 121 ORtg - last year he put up 14.1 on 119 ORtg). They also have Josh at 8th in the nation with 8.5 rpg. No Buffs in the top 20 for assists (no shock there).

It's a great read. I strongly recommend everyone check it out.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Again, I'm telling you, KT Harrell could singlehandedly keep Auburn in the game with us.

3. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

100% agree. That kid is a stud. And Mason's no slouch either.

4. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

3 of the top 4 projected in PPG are from the P12 - a good chance Young could lead the country in PPG and Possessions used, the guy is going to have no help, going to try to showcase his game for the NBA and Altman's only going to encourage it b/c that's his best chance at saving his job.