1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Props to the D

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffedup, Oct 9, 2010.

1. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

They played with attitude and knocked Mizzou in the mouth, even knocking the qb out and getting a big turnover early in the game. Solid effort by these guys. It is a shame it is wasted.

2. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

You beat me to it on starting this thread - the D played well enough to win. Mizzou should have had about 17-20 points.

3. CenturyBuff

CenturyBuff Member

I also almost started a thread with this same title. Big props to the D--they came to play, made some mistakes, but jeez, they kept them relatively close. They also had the fumble recovery returned inside the 20...all for naught.

Keep fighting defense, I am proud of them.

4. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Yes to this. You cause 3 or 4 straight 3 and outs to start this game and look at the scoreboard and you're losing. They played well.

5. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Take out defending the damn screen and I would give them a solid B I guess. Not a whole lot to hang your hat on as a D if your offense cant score 1 ****ing point.

6. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Major props to the D, they played excellent until the end, even knowing that every stop they made wouldn't mean crap with our offense...not even to mention that the first 13 points are all due to our garbage ST

7. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

8. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

The D didn't give up a lot. After knocking out Gabbert, they let the 2nd stringer do whatever he wanted to score that final TD, but that was after a day's worth of typical Hawk failures. Hard for the D to have much interest after those first 3 quarters.