1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question: Buff TV on cubuffs.com

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by The Guest, Nov 14, 2008.

1. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Does anybody out there subcribe to this service?

If so, how long before the games are available for online viewing?

I don't think I'll be able to watch live this weekend. I'm considering avoiding my email, the telephone and allbuffs until I can see the game, if it's available in a reasonable period of time (like 24 hours).

Any feedback would be appreciated!

2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

I'm a subscriber. The quality is good, but it's not the same feed that ABC will have for the game. They broadcast the KOA on top of the game so it's pleasurable to hear the announcing. At times the camera angles suck, but that's really the only gripe.

The game usually takes until Monday or so until it is online, but I've seen it posted on late Sunday night.

3. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Thanks! I don't think I can wait until Monday.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I'm also a subscriber. I did it last year for just the same reason you mention. For the home games they have the BuffVision cameras with the KOA radio feed synched up. The only downside is that sometimes you get the video of what they have on the scoreboard (i.e., Make Some Noise!) as they get to the line of scrimmage, but all in all, it's a pretty good way to see the game. As a bonus, they make classic Buff games available from time to time. Last I checked, they had the CU-NU game from 1990 (the whole thing, not just the highlights). Lastly, you get to see the Buff Stampede coaches show.

I'd recommend it.:thumbsup:

5. IDBUFF

IDBUFF Active Member

How much do they charge?

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Ten bucks a month or 75 bucks a year. I just subscribed, but can't log on at the moment. Anybody else struggling with cubuffs.com? It's all screwy, I think.