1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ralphie’s Salute To A New Era

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Sexton Hardcastle, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

2. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

I would guess that that will happen when he decides he doesn't want to get laid anymore.:smile2:

3. Wise Old Man

Wise Old Man Member

Bench him huh. For nelson!? Hahahaha. Yea i don't think so! Cody has not shown much immprovement granted. BUT I Definitally say 50% of that is Because of his wide outs (DROPS!!!? How many per game. IN critical situations!) And inconsistancy of the Run. I say keep him. This is a system he has three more years to embrace. I do not think nelson has the potential for long term progress as a program. F--- nelson. Put him in to scare cody maybe but don't give him the job. I say With the progress of our Young LINE and RECEIVERS , Cody can definitally get the job done. I have just seen toooooo many drops this year to put all the blame on him.
    Go Coach Hawkins!

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Maybe people didn't detect the sarcasm in that last line in my first post.:huh:
    And I am sure Hawk didn't give Nick Nelson a scholarship just so he can 'scare' cody into doing a good job. Cody deserves a fair share of criticism. He has missed alot of open guys and seems to consistantly throw a step behind the reciever. Nelson is a good qb. I am not sure why you are talking sh*t about nick. :confused:

5. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Kordell looked like **** before '94. These things dont happen overnight.

6. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Any reports out of Boulder today on the goings on in the bubble and with the newest Ralphie?

7. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

My dad took my son up to check it out (I was stuck helping a friend move, sadly - cue LB on giving me advice on how to most effectively move furniture, or on how I am neglecting my wife because I wasn't at home with her). He said it was cool and that there were a TON of kids there. They ran around the indoor practice field and had a grand old time. My son is fired up about the Buffs. I love it!

8. Sexton Hardcastle

There was alot of people there. I was pretty suprised. Give the AD and his staff credit. I've never seen this kind of community support since, well.... along fu*king time.