1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rate Bohn as AD

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boydbuff, Nov 26, 2012.

?

How do you rate Bohn as an AD

1. Among the top in the Pac 12

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  2. Average AD, but he's a keeper

16 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. Jury's still out

28 vote(s)
    51.9%
  4. Get rid of him

5 vote(s)
    9.3%
  1. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Seems Bohn is still taking a lot of heat for Hawk and Embree. Even here on AB it seems there is a big range of opinions about Bohn.

What do you guys think, is Bohn doing a good job as AD?

2. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

Personally I think Bohn is a good AD. I give him credit for Tad, for the CUnit, women's BB doing well, several other sports as well, and I think he was instrumental in getting us into the Pac 12 before all hell broke loose.

Hawk did not turn out well but I think 90% of the college football world thought Hawk was a homerun hire so hard to hold that one against him. JE did not work out but as has been discussed many times, there was a strong lobby for JE and he was pressured to make that decision.

I ranked him as a keeper but not as tops in Pac 12. If he does a good job w/ this hire and we get to a bowl game soon and we get the facilities upgrades than I'd put him as amongst the tops in the Pac 12

3. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Agreed. Thanks for saving me the time of typing the same thing :thumbsup:

4. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

His scheduling sucks and he doesn't take enough flak for that.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Jury is still out.

I could make a list of pros and cons. He's got stuff in both columns. What is going to determine his legacy one way or the other is this football coaching hire and facilities plan.

(P.S. The jury still being out in his 8th year on the job would go in my "con" column, fwiw.)

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

I think he has done above average outside of football. However, football pays the bills.

7. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

We've had worse. He just needs to get the football and facilities on track. He does that and he's a keeper, if he fails then...he's a meh.

8. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

[​IMG]

Never forget!

9. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

If he can get an indoor practice facility built and hire a decent head coach, I'll give him a passable grade.

10. lawdogg

lawdogg Club Member Club Member

Solid but not spectacular. He's done enough wrong over his tenure to be justifiably canned himself. However, unlike JE, Bohn at least has some successes that he can point to in support of keeping his job.

11. Buffalo Brad

Buffalo Brad Club Member Club Member

I think he has done an above average job outside of football and thus voted the Jury is still out. In addition to hiring a name coach, he also has to get the facilities built. We are a football school and these two items will make or break him and seal his legacy at CU.