What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rate Bohn as AD

How do you rate Bohn as an AD

• Among the top in the Pac 12

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Average AD, but he's a keeper

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Jury's still out

Votes: 28 51.9%
  • Get rid of him

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Seems Bohn is still taking a lot of heat for Hawk and Embree. Even here on AB it seems there is a big range of opinions about Bohn.

What do you guys think, is Bohn doing a good job as AD?

Personally I think Bohn is a good AD. I give him credit for Tad, for the CUnit, women's BB doing well, several other sports as well, and I think he was instrumental in getting us into the Pac 12 before all hell broke loose.

Hawk did not turn out well but I think 90% of the college football world thought Hawk was a homerun hire so hard to hold that one against him. JE did not work out but as has been discussed many times, there was a strong lobby for JE and he was pressured to make that decision.

I ranked him as a keeper but not as tops in Pac 12. If he does a good job w/ this hire and we get to a bowl game soon and we get the facilities upgrades than I'd put him as amongst the tops in the Pac 12

Personally I think Bohn is a good AD. I give him credit for Tad, for the CUnit, women's BB doing well, several other sports as well, and I think he was instrumental in getting us into the Pac 12 before all hell broke loose.

Hawk did not turn out well but I think 90% of the college football world thought Hawk was a homerun hire so hard to hold that one against him. JE did not work out but as has been discussed many times, there was a strong lobby for JE and he was pressured to make that decision.

I ranked him as a keeper but not as tops in Pac 12. If he does a good job w/ this hire and we get to a bowl game soon and we get the facilities upgrades than I'd put him as amongst the tops in the Pac 12
Agreed. Thanks for saving me the time of typing the same thing :thumbsup:

Jury is still out.

I could make a list of pros and cons. He's got stuff in both columns. What is going to determine his legacy one way or the other is this football coaching hire and facilities plan.

(P.S. The jury still being out in his 8th year on the job would go in my "con" column, fwiw.)

We've had worse. He just needs to get the football and facilities on track. He does that and he's a keeper, if he fails then...he's a meh.

toledo_rockets_iphone_wallpaper.jpg

Never forget!

If he can get an indoor practice facility built and hire a decent head coach, I'll give him a passable grade.

Solid but not spectacular. He's done enough wrong over his tenure to be justifiably canned himself. However, unlike JE, Bohn at least has some successes that he can point to in support of keeping his job.

I think he has done an above average job outside of football and thus voted the Jury is still out. In addition to hiring a name coach, he also has to get the facilities built. We are a football school and these two items will make or break him and seal his legacy at CU.

Back