1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Really cool find...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 92Buff, Dec 23, 2007.

1. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

I was at my parents house for a Christmas celebration yesterday when I found a box of stuff they had moved from my old bedroom a few years back. I decided to dig through it and found a collection of newspaper sections from the '89 Buff season.

I sometimes collect that stuff with the intent of making a collage for my bar in the basement - and this collection is definitely going on the wall. I already have a collage of all of the ticket stubs that I kept from '94 (to now) which is when I started my season tickets. This collection does include my '89 student ticket stub and the stub from the game in Norman that season (remember the pitch from Hagan to Flanagan?).

Figured I would share my excitement with the only people who would understand it.

2. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Nicely done, I've definitely got a small collection of Buff memorabilia going myself, but I wish I'd kept some stuff from the early 1990's. Regardless, I think this will always be my favorite piece of Buff paraphernalia:

[​IMG]

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

Ticket to the game- $5.50

Hot Dog - $4.00

beating the living sh!t out of Nebraska - priceless

4. Waldo

Waldo Original Copy Club Member

Making their children cry, beyond priceless

5. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Watching future Heisman trophy winner Eric Crouch go 3 and out on the first possession and many more to come? PRICELESS

Watching Chris Brown hold up the number 1 finger heading into the end zone? PRICELESS

Watching NU get smoked? PRICELESS

6. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

that is really freeking cool!

does anyone in your family do creative memories / scrapbooking so as to turn your fave pieces into a really sharp collage?

7. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

I have 5 boxes of Daily Cameras my mom saved from 88-92 seasons. She subscribed from Orlando and they arrived about a week late. I told my wife they are "research material" for when I write the big book...