1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rebounding

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by rynobuff, Jan 22, 2010.

1. rynobuff

rynobuff Club Member Club Member

http://beadlemaniacs.wordpress.com/

Just thought I'd share this... not that it means anything at all, just thought it was interesting. And in my opinion our big problem is defensive rebounding anyways... too many second (and third (and fourth)) chances :cry:

2. dcbuffman

dcbuffman Member

That's an interesting article.

The Buffs' offensive rebounding has been non-existant. I never thought it was by design.... Unfortunately, this type of approach requires that the Buffs shoot lights-out field goal percentage to stay in games. Some nights, that's happened; others, not so much...

To some extent, I think Bz has come up with an approach that is based on the talent he has to work with. I don't think the Buffs would be winning the battle of the boards if he told Dufault et al to focus on offensive rebounds. But, you have to wonder if sending one undersized guy in for offensive rebounds is the way to go.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

The Buffs just need to develop more "want to." Actually, I was going to use that phrase in the "Pet Peeve" thread but thought to myself, "Self, why not use "want to" in the rebounding thread?"