1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relax everyone-- I found four 'For Sure' wins on the schedule!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlatironsBuff, Nov 1, 2009.

1. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

CU is a 'For sure win' for A&M.
    CU is a 'For sure win' for ISU.
    CU is a 'For sure win' for OSU.
    CU is a 'For sure win' for NU.

At some point, if Hawk is not a 'For sure canned', then I will lose faith in Bohn and he must go too. Personally, I think the wheels are already in motion and he will be gone after the loss to A&M. One of my ''For sure wins' for CU at the beggining of the season, they apparently have a decent coach (do not have to have a good one to beat CU) and I see no way CU can beat the Aggies. ISU at ISU-- don't see it. OSU-- none of us saw a win there even when we had the illusion of CU being a good team. And NU with their defense-- will beat CU. No more wins this year kids. Not being negative-- just looking at past results, the kids are not being put in a position to win. Horrible OL coaching, horrible WR coaching, horrible special teams coaching. Defense looks better at times, horrible at others.

Sad time to be a Buff fan. I had such high hopes coming into this year. even the biggest black and gold colored glasses guy here, Unleash, cannot find a way to be optiomistic any longer.

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

I think we'll get one more win, but any more than that is really pushing the limits of reality. Somehow the team will play decently enough against A&M or ISU, or maybe one of those teams will play terrible enough to give us the game. At the end of the day I think Hawk would have to win at least 3 of the last 4 to save his job and I don't see that happening.

3. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Flat, I can't give those as certain wins except "Someone will win". That's all I can take from the "10-wins-no-excuses" Excuse.

I just loved it that this phrase was bandied about IN FRONT OF HAWK during the first part of the season, and he never stopped anyone, but as soon as 1-3 was accomplished, he THEN started finding the excuse: "Uh, I never said that!"

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I'm still hoping we win our last 4 games. Every team we're playing has its own set of serious problems, so you never know. Stranger things have happened.