1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relax everyone-- I found four 'For Sure' wins on the schedule!!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlatironsBuff, Nov 1, 2009.

1. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

Jul 8, 2005
    CU is a 'For sure win' for ISU.
    CU is a 'For sure win' for OSU.
    CU is a 'For sure win' for NU.

At some point, if Hawk is not a 'For sure canned', then I will lose faith in Bohn and he must go too. Personally, I think the wheels are already in motion and he will be gone after the loss to A&M. One of my ''For sure wins' for CU at the beggining of the season, they apparently have a decent coach (do not have to have a good one to beat CU) and I see no way CU can beat the Aggies. ISU at ISU-- don't see it. OSU-- none of us saw a win there even when we had the illusion of CU being a good team. And NU with their defense-- will beat CU. No more wins this year kids. Not being negative-- just looking at past results, the kids are not being put in a position to win. Horrible OL coaching, horrible WR coaching, horrible special teams coaching. Defense looks better at times, horrible at others.

Sad time to be a Buff fan. I had such high hopes coming into this year. even the biggest black and gold colored glasses guy here, Unleash, cannot find a way to be optiomistic any longer.
  2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Dec 1, 2008
    I think we'll get one more win, but any more than that is really pushing the limits of reality. Somehow the team will play decently enough against A&M or ISU, or maybe one of those teams will play terrible enough to give us the game. At the end of the day I think Hawk would have to win at least 3 of the last 4 to save his job and I don't see that happening.
  3. BuffaloChuck

BuffaloChuck Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Flat, I can't give those as certain wins except "Someone will win". That's all I can take from the "10-wins-no-excuses" Excuse.

I just loved it that this phrase was bandied about IN FRONT OF HAWK during the first part of the season, and he never stopped anyone, but as soon as 1-3 was accomplished, he THEN started finding the excuse: "Uh, I never said that!"
  4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I'm still hoping we win our last 4 games. Every team we're playing has its own set of serious problems, so you never know. Stranger things have happened.