1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remaining 4 games

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Shldr2Shldr, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Sunday vs Cal
    Thursday vs Oregon
    Saturday vs Oregon State

Boyle needs to have the players feeling like they are in tournament play now. We are so close to the bubble once again. If we win out, I do not think they can snub us a second time (we do need a little help from some other bubble teams though)

Win and advance mentality starts tomorrow. The pieces have all looked good on their own in previous games, its time for them to start looking good together. Who would have thought, two years ago after Bz up and left, that the end of feb/beginning of march would be this exciting.

Splits are for contenders
    Sweeps are for champions.

Cant wait to see the foam dome on thursday and sunday, it is going to be amazing.
  2. GoBuffs!!

GoBuffs!! Active Member

Apr 1, 2010
    I have to disagree, likely if we win out, we will still be behind Washington, and likely tied with California. I dont think the PAC12 is a 3 bid league. We will have to win the PAC12 tournament, or at least win out, and make a good showing in the PAC 12 tournament while Washington or California lose first round making a fool of themselves.
  3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Aug 27, 2010
    I don't think we'll win out, so it's moot, but for the record both Washington and Cal have to finish with 3 road games. Unlikely that Washington wins all 3 as they've struggled on the road.