1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remaining games

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

From most difficult to "easiest"

1. @ Oklahoma: The Sooners have played down to the level of their comptetetion so far, but I think the Sooners will be ready for us after the last time we played them

2. @ Missouri: Our biggest thorn since DII Danny has been here. I would be happy as **** with a win, but don't see it.

3. @ Nebraska: I will go ahead and say this is gonna be another unpredictable game much like the past 15 years. It could very likely be a close game, but it's in Lincoln, and it's hard to win in Lincoln. Would love nothing more than to close out this series at least for now with a win however.

4. Baylor: I just have a bad feeling about this game. That QB scares me. It is in Boulder, and we have a chance, but look out for this game!

5. Kansas state: This one was really a toss up with Baylor. They have an awesoem RB, and are well coached. We have shown so far we can defend the run pretty decent.

6. Iowa state: The home team has won this game like the past 5 years and that shouldn't change this year. ISU is still dangerous and capable of coming in and getting a W.

7. @ Kansas: The only thing that could be tough with this one is it is a road game and Kansas usually always plays us tough anyway. This should be Dannys first road win since 07.

8. Texas Tech: Sorry I am just not impressed with this team. We lose to Tech, fire Dan on the spot.

2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I would flip-flop KSU and ISU.

I think ISU is much more of an offensive threat than KSU. ISU is a threat to run and pass. KSU is just a rushing team and not much else.

I would like to put Kansas last on the list, but since it is a road game, I cannot.

3. InTheBuff

InTheBuff Club Member Club Member

I'd flip-flop NU & MU-

Nebraska will most likely be playing for a B12 North winning spot. CU will be in a tough spot this day.

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i flip Tech and Kansas. though, i bet Tek fans are missing the Pirate. Tuberville hasn't impressed with his immediate "SEC Defense Credential". giving up 50 to ISU? still good at QB.

5. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Nebraska will have the north locked by then. They will both be about equally as tough, but based off the last 4 years, Mizzou will be tougher than NU for us until proven otherwise.