1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay on

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buff4bcs1985, Sep 2, 2008.

1. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King Club Member

CSU-CU FSRM right now

2. BuckinFuffs

BuckinFuffs Active Member

I recorded it and have watched it a few times... we look a lot better on TV than in person. The TV timeouts took the fun out of the game for me. I didn't realize how much we dominated in the second half till I saw it on replay.

3. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

Just watched it again myself. Absolutely agree with mrbuff. If not for Cody's pick, Speedy's fumble and that (explicit here) return, this game gets silly.

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Speedy scores if that screen pass clears the DE. I can't see the 4 DBs coming close to catching him in the open field with 3-4 blockers.

5. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Argument goes both ways....their botched punt, INT's and (explicit here) return

But I also watched the replay this afternoon and things looked pretty A-OK!

6. SJBuff

SJBuff Club Member Club Member

I noticed watching the replay how much quicker our O tempo was.

At the end of a play I used to be able to hit the 30 second "skip ahead" button on my remote and it would land me right at the point where the buffs would be just getting up to the line for the next snap. With this hurry up O were running the 30 second skip would skip me completely past the next play. It appears the buffs have shaved between 8 to 15 second off between plays on O. That kind of sustained quick tempo can really hurt a D and it looks like it did for the lammies. I'm thinking that our uptempo O and our altitude conditioning could be a positive factor for us when we play down at sea level (like at FSU).

7. Rraalph 3000

:yeahthat:...no doubt to that...Cody's first QB sneak with the quick no huddle...CSU's only had 2 DT's lined up and the LB's were all huddled to the side looking at the sideline when the ball was snapped

8. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

Having watched on TV, I could not believe the number of TV timeouts. Run one play, timeout. Punt the ball, timeout. GOing for it on 4th, better have another timeout. It was absurd. However, we won so I'll let it go. As for how we looked. I thought we could run at will on CSU in the second half and that along with a couple celebratory Maker's Mark's had me quite satisfied about our effort. Having a running game is muy importante and we look to be on the right track in that area. Having a monster line also makes me smile. :smile2:

9. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

:yeahthat: Dude can fly. :smile2:

10. Rraalph 3000

Not to mention the in game commercial plugging for Overstock.com....announcer would stop mid sentence and kiss some overstock butt

11. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

If you can find someone to wack Joel Myers, I'll throw a grand into the kitty. :gun: